What's this?

This is a preview for something I may continue to work on. I would like to see your interest in it. This will be another bnha x reader work, male reader as well. Enjoy the preview and please feel free to give commentary when you feel it best.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY OR STEAL ANYTHING WRITTEN BELOW! I'VE WORKED HARD TO RESEARCH THESE QUIRKS AND I OWN THESE CHARACTERS HERE!
~~~~

~Mythical~

I'm supposedly from a family of legends. A family of myths. A family of folklore and demons. We are seen as something mysterious yet so well known.

"Mythology"

We are the Mythology family. And that's not a joke or a title. It's literally in our name, Shinwa.

It's easy to spot us as well since we all wear traditional Japanese clothing. Not to mention our looks are altered by our quirks to give us a more "demonic" appearance. Our family line has been known for our yokai based quirks. Each of us being a creature from old Japanese legends. My father, Shinwa, Ko, meaning "Child Mythology" has a quirk based off of the yokai Kappa. Kappa or "River Children" are water monsters. This leads to his quirk to be water based. But it also gives him attributes of the kappa. He can create a removable, waterproof skin around himself when needed. His arms can grow and shrink to help with certain tasks as well. At times he'll grow a protective shell on his back to help shield his body from damage.

Pretty interesting huh? Wait until you hear the rest. My mother, Shinwa, Kitsune, meaning "Fox Mythology" has the quirk Kitsune. I bet that's pretty self explanatory. But her quirk is also fire based.

They are both well known as traditional pro heroes.

My older brother, Shinwa, Tora, meaning "Tiger Mythology",  however is a recent graduate of UA High. He's beginning his career as a pro hero currently. We look almost completely alike aside from our horn, tail, and hair tip color. He's blue while I'm red. And there's a reason for this. His quirk is Suiko, Meaning "water tiger". I know it sounds like an animal but in all honesty, his creature is more human based. His quirk makes him more water based. I think you can see a pattern going on here with our quirks...

I, Shinwa, (y/n), have been given the nickname Akuma. Meaning "demon" which in turn changes my name to "demon Mythology". Of course I still go by my own name, (y/n). My quirk being more uncontrolled and dangerous... which is mainly why I got my nickname...

My quirk is...

~~~

And that's where I'll leave it off. I already have a quirk planned and explanations for the other family's quirks. What do you think? Is it good? Should I make it a story?

Let me know in the comments and thank you for reading ^^