Nightmare or Memory?

*tap tap tap*

Footsteps? Where are they coming from? Who are they coming from?

*TaP tAp TaP*

They're getting louder. Go away... please leave me alone...

*TAP TAP TAP*

Leave me alone! I want to be alone!

*silence*

Are they gone?

*BAM*

"There you are little mouse~ Are you ready for today's activity?"

No... I don't want to go... I hate the white rectangle. The metal bed is scary and cold...

*TAP TAP TAP*

Something has my arm! I can't see anything! Help help!!!

"Let's go little mouse~ We're going to have so much fun~"

I'm being pulled away! No! I don't want this! NO! The white rectangle!!! NOOOO!

The blinding light made me cover my eyes. There before me is a metal bed with small tables around it. The tables had things that looked scary and sharp placed on top of them. Some had a red liquid on it. I was place on the metal bed. My arms strapped to my sides and my feet strapped to the end of the bed. 'Play time' has begun.

"NO! I DON'T WANT THIS! I WANT TO BE ALONE! HELP! HELP!!! AAAHHHH!"

Pained screams of a child bounced off every wall of the rectangle room. Laughs of the adults that operated on him created a haunting dissonance with the screams.

"You will be PERFECT! The best creation to come out of this lab! You will be our Demon! V! You will be the best experiment success after all 208 previous quirks made! You will be our 209th successful quirk!!!"

The laughter continued louder and louder with more joining in. A high pitched shreek is heard and-

~

"AAAHHHH!" I awake holding my chest. Breathing heavily I look at my surroundings. I was in a room, sitting under the covers of a comfortable and welcoming bed. I was safe. It has been year since the USJ attack. I was currently living with the kind officer who offered to take me in and raise me as a substitute parent. For that I was greatful. I now had all the ability to speak normally and in a more advanced manner. I now undertood the way the world works and what is good and what is bad. I understand how important life is more than ever too.

In a week I will be taking the transfer exam into U.A. (Yuuei) high school. I was already on my path to becoming a hero. I trained with my quirk everyday to become stronger and gain more control over it. Unlike most, I was born quirkless. I was given a quirk through a series of torturous sergical proceedures. I still carry the scars to prove it. Scars that won't let me forget what has been done. Both mental and physical scars. These will always be a reminder of what I want to keep others from experiencing. I want everyone to live in a safe world were no one has to go through what I had. But now, I had to train. It was already 3:15 am. 15 minutes late.

~~~~~~~

So there is a bit into your past! There will be more parts with your memories in other chapters. They will be triggered by things you see that make you think back. Anyway we are almost at the school part so yay! Love y'all!