My Name Is...

"No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world."

- Robin Williams

~~~~~~~~

Just a heads up, I decided to combine certain aspects from different names that I got. I hope it doesn't sound dumb XD Also sorry this took so long. Author-chan has a job now! Alright, now on to the story!

~~~~~~~~

"My hero name is..."

I present the white board.

"Demonic Hero: Solitary Hunter!"

This was the name that was going to start my true change of position in this world. From this day forward, I am a hero!

"Oh, so cool! I love the ideas of youth! You can sit down now."

I nod and head back to my seat.

- Day End-

The final bell of the day sounded as students filtered out of the school building. I walked along the echoing halls in silence. I had nothing to say, so why say it at all? Not to mention that it would look weird considering I'm by myself... Soon I find my way to the door and leave through the school gate. A slight wind blows, causing my (h/c) hair to sway ever so slightly. The fading light twinkling in my (e/c) eyes. It was peaceful... Sadly I didn't notice the two pairs of eyes watching me...

(??? PoV)

I take my walkie talkie and raise it to my mouth. My partner giving me the thumbs up. I begin to speak into it.

"Master... This is twin wings... we have found him... V is here..."

My master's voice is soon heard through the device.

"Well done... I can't wait for my little experiment to serve under me once more. You know what to do..."

"Yes Master."

I turn off the device and look at my partner. We both follow behind the (h/c) haired male that our master wants back in his possesion. I grab the paper that my master had given me out of my back pocket. Once 'V' sees this, he'll have no choice but to come back...

"A... do you really want to do this? I mean... V was our friend... Maybe he's happier now?"

I glare at my partner.

" Are you going soft on me again C! You know what happens to bad children. All bad children are punished by the needle... Besides..." I look at our old friend V. " Our little V just lost his way. We're only helping him find it again..."

"I guess you're right... " C says as she looks back at V.

Soon the plan will go into action. V will serve under our master once more!

~

((Y/n)'s Pov)

As soon as I got home, I noticed a note on the kitchen counter.

"(Y/n),

I'll be home later than usual tonight. There is food for you in the fridge for when you get hungry. Please behave yourself.

- Sato"

I smirk at the last sentence of the note. Walking upstairs, I enter my room. Turning on the lights, I notice a note on my desk... A knife stabbed through it... On closer inspection I can see the words written on the page. My heart dropped once I read them...

"V,

I'm so glad we have found you! It's just a shame that you have fallen into the wrong path... We shall help you... Soon you'll be back here with your master! I cannot wait to have you under my wing again...

- Tomura Shiragaki"

Sure that part was unsettling, but it was what was said after that really got me.

"P.S.

If you refuse, I will kill off ever person you know one by one until you finally agree... I will give you a week until I attack... See you soon..."

What will I say to the others....

~~~~~~~~

*Que dramatic music rift* It seems we have some familiar people back. What is (y/n) going to do now? I guess you'll have to wait and see in the next chapter! I hope you enjoyed! Love you!