Is This The End?

"It's never too late to be what you might have been."

- George Eliot

~~~~~~~~

-Friday~End Day-

The exchange to get me was to be held by the school gates. The atmosphere leading to today was tense and silent. As the last bell sounded we all stood up from our seats and made it quietly to the front gates. No one looked at each other. No once said a word. As a class we stood in front of the school staring at the front gates. There at the gates stood my old master and the shadow man. I never learned his name so that's what I called him by. Next to my master stood to cloaked figures with their hoods up. I bet they were there as extra protection. I step forward in front of my class and walk to where my master stands. I stop in the middle of the walkway and my master continues to walk up the other half. He stops in front of me, a hand on his face as per usual. He begins to speak.

"I'm glad you decided to join me again. I've been dying to see you~ Have those disgusting heroes been treating you well? I sure hope they didn't taint my precious V~" He said while cackling.

He moves next to me, facing my fellow students. I turn to face them as well. A disgusting smirk is placed upon my master's face under that horrid hand.

"I see you're all here to see him off. How thoughtful... V let's get going. We have much we need to discuss..."

My master turns around and starts walking off back to the other three by the school gate.

"Master... If it's fine with you... Can I say one last thing to them?"

My master stops and looks over his shoulder.

"Fine. I'll allow it only because they came out to see you..."

He continues to walk to the other three. Once he stops back where he was I begin to speak.

"Well... I guess this is it..." I start and hold my arms out. They are now straight out at me sides. I give them a small smile with eyes full of sorrow. "I'm going to miss our little talks and activities.... I guess it's all come to an end now..."

At that moment, Bakugou came charging up to me and shot a blast at me. The finishing blow. The ending strike.

*Flashback*

-Earlier that day-

"Today is when we part ways. I know we'd rather avoid this, but there is no way around it. We need to select someone who will kill me. If you know you are not strong enough, please sit down." All sit down except for Bakugou. He kept his gaze down and shook slightly.

"So it's just me huh...? I guess that solves that... (y/n)... please forgive me when you do... you know... go away..."

"Bakugou.... you don't know how much you're saving me and everyone else... thank you..."

"Yeah..." And with that he sat back down.

"When I say anything on the lines of "Come to on end or this is the end. Hint the similar word 'end', then you shall give the fatal strike, ending my life. Once this is done, you shall all be safe.... for now... That is if this all goes according to plan. I don't know what will happen if he does something dirty... Please be aware of this option and be on your guard at all times. That is all... The bell will ring soon. Let's get ready..."

*Reality*

Just as I was about to get hit by the blast, a warp gate appeared sending the blast elsewhere. The gate disappears and we turn to the group of villains. The next thing I know is that I'm on my knees facing my friends wide eyed. My master's hand was now on my head. One of his fingers still up so I wasn't killed on the spot. Everyone looked at us horrified.

"Now now V~ You have to be more careful~" My master spoke, his voice was menacing. "See what happens when you trust heroes? They try to destroy you... I think they deserve to be punished~ V... Kill..."

Kill... V... kill....

"No...."

"What did you just say?"

" I SAID NO! AND IT'S NOT 'V' ANYMORE! IT'S (Y/N) (L/N)!"

He gave off a dark chuckle.

"Oh, look how they have tainted you... But I think we can change you're mind..."

He snapped his fingers and the two cloaked figures walked forward. They took off their hoods and stared down at me.

"Long time no see V~"

"A? C?"

~~~~~~~~

I hope ya liked this chapter! I will publish more tomorrow! Love ya!