Bakugou End Class Reaction

"Hey you two! Break it up love birds!"

Bakugou pulls away only to start yelling at the incoming red head.

"Shut it hair for brains!"

"Wow what a nice come back~" (y/n) says teasingly.

"You're taking his side! What the heck (y/n)!"

A laughter broke out between the class for they had also made it over to the four who were involved in the demon fight. They four are now standing and looking at there fellow classmates. Kirishima was the first to speak up again.

"Woah Bakugou were you crying? You're eyes are all puffy. So unmanly."

"Says you! You cry every time you do your stupid 'that's so manly' pose! Fuck..."

"So you do admit you were crying?"

"I didn't say shit!"

Jokes were passed back and forth about Bakugou being 'soft' or by the fact that he had 'cried'. It was hilarious. Sadly it was interrupted by Aizawa sensei.

"(Y/n), hurry inside. We need to get you a new uniform. As for the rest of you... Come and get you're things. You need to get home before you make anyone else worry to much... damn brats..."

The students all followed their teacher inside. In the back of the group, Bakugou and (y/n) were walking side by side. Bakugou grabbed (y/n)'s hand and looked in a random direction with a blush on his face.

"You belong to me... got it...?"

(Y/n) laughs at this and agrees with what was said. He knew that this relationship was going to be VERY interesting.

~ Start of the other Pov's of the students on the relationship! (sorry if they suck)~

(Midoriya's Pov)

I guess you can say I'm a bit disappointed... But I am happy for Kacchan! Don't get me wrong! It's great that he found love... But I will always be there for (y/n). He is my friend after all!

(Todoroki's Pov)

Dissapointed wouldn't be the word I would use... More like conflicted? I'm not sure, I mean... I'm glad (y/n) is happy, but... Bakugou? I thought Midoriya would have been a better choice or at least myself... I need some time to think about this...

(Uraraka's Pov)

Okay, I guess this relationship was a little unexpected... I honestly thought (y/n) would be with Deku. Well, I guess it's fine as long as their happy. I hope (y/n) can deal with Bakugou's rage.

(Iida's Pov)

-He's probably blabbing robotic gibberish, freaking out about the whole thing-

(Tsuyu's Pov)

I think it's fine that Bakugou is with (y/n). I'm just worried that he might accidentally blow (y/n) up. Ribbit.

(Kamanari's Pov)

My bro's got a boyfriend. Why wouldn't I be happy? At least he HAS a relationship. I'm kinda jealous.

(Sero's Pov)

Bakugou x (y/n) sitting in a tree. K-i-s-s-i-n-g!

-Cue Bakugou hearing this-

"I will end you!"

(Kirishima's Pov)

I'm happy for Bakugou. He's finally become a true man! This also gives me more things to tease him with! Heck, even (y/n) joins in! It's great!

(Ojiro's Pov)

-No comment-

(Tokoyami's Pov)

I don't understand what (y/n) finds in Bakugou, but as long as he's fine with being with someone like Bakugou then I guess it's okay.

(Mineta's Pov)

-To busy making pervy approaches to momo-

(Mina's Pov)

It's not on my top  shipping list, but they've had a couple of moments so... I SHIP IT!

(Aoyama's Pov)

Not stylish at all... Have you seen my sparkles! Aren't they just amazing! Watch me twinkle!

(Rikido's Pov)

-no comment-

(Shoji's Pov)

-no comment-

(Jiro's Pov)

It's not that I don't care, it's that I'm confused. Like, Bakugou caring about people? Talk about a crazy turn of events...

(Hagakure's Pov)

CUTE! I love it when people find love! Sure Bakugou's a bit scary, but maybe (y/n) can fix that!

(Momo's Pov)

-No comment-

~~~~~~

I am running out of ideas for things... I'm sorry. The loss of sleep is catching up to me! Todoroki's part is coming soon! I hope you enjoyed! Love ya!