How Can I Say This?

"Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start."

- Nido Qubein

~~~~~~~~

-The Next Day-

'How am I going to tell them...? What am I going to say? I can't just disappear... What would Mr. Sato say? Oh god...'

I start to panic while I make my way to school. If I don't go back, my friends, family, and innocent bystanders will die... If I do go... I will be used as a weapon again... I will be forced to kill those I want to protect.. Either way it's a lose-lose situation.... Crap...

" (Y/n)!"

'Midoriya? Shit shit shit shit SHIT!'

I turn around to see Midoriya running up to me. His right hand was in the air waving to me. He had a huge smile on his face. A smile that made me feel safe. A smile I wanted to be there forever... Sadly, he won't be smiling... I will once again hurt someone I care for... His smile turned to concern noticing my saddened expression.

"(Y/n)? What's wrong? Are you feeling okay?"

I sigh and look away slightly.

"Midoriya... I... You'll know soon... just... Let's just go to class..."

I felt horrible. I really didn't want him or anyone to know what will happen... But they needed to know... They deserve the truth... Midoriya nods to me and follows me to class. On the way though, I feel his hand intertwine with mine. He gives my hand a gentle squeeze and then lets go. It was a small gesture, but it still made my heart beat slightly faster. I saw the door in front of me. I can't believe I'll not be able to enter through here soon... I hate that... Midoriya and I walk through the door. As midoriya went to his seat, I went up to the teacher who was just organizing papers in the front. Class hadn't started yet.

"Aizawa sensei? Can I please speak with you for a moment outside?" I whisper to him. He looks up from the papers and nods. I can tell he's annoyed that I interrupted him, but this was important. We walk out the door, each student watching us make our leave.

"What is it brat? This better be important."

I nod to him.

"It is. Well you see-"

(Midoriya's PoV)

(y/n)... They seemed so conflicted this morning... My concern only grew more once I saw him walk out of the class with Aizawa sensei. I hope it's nothing too bad. I stare at the door with concern and worry.

"Midoriya..."

I look behind me to see Todoroki-kun.

"You seem concerned... Is it (y/n)? Is he okay?"

I look down unsure.

"I don't know if he's okay... He wouldn't tell me this morning... He seemed so conflicted... I just hope it's nothing too serious..."

"I see... It is a bit strange he didn't say what was going on, but I bet he has his reasons..."

"Right... Thanks Todoroki-kun."

He nods and makes it back to his seat. Right when he sits down the door opens again. Aizawa sensei and (y/n) walk back into the classroom. We all stare at the two as they make it to the front of the class. (Y/n) looks at Aizawa sensei and they nod at each other. (y/n) then faces us. Aizawa sensei begins to speak.

"Well, I hope you guys didn't get too attached to (y/n)... You can tell them now..."

(Y/n) took in a deep breath and then exhaled. He looked at us with eyes that reflected sadness and worry. I gulp worrying about what (y/n) is going to say.