Who Are They?

So I decided to give y'all a list of characters for any other story I might make in the BNHA fandom. These are all character that I have created personally, like an OC. You might recognize two of them XD So without further or do, here are my children!( I decided to do this out of my own boredom, not because it was voted on.)

NOTE: There names go Last Name, First Name like traditional Japanese names

~~~~~~~

Sky, Vincent

-Formerly known as 'V' or EXPERIMENT 209-

~QUIRK~

His quirk isn't natural. It was made and transfered into him by scientists whose goal was to create a quirk and create a weapon with it. Each kid in the lab with him had no name except a letter title (like A, B, C, etc) and were ALL quirkless. So there were 26 test subjects including him.

Name: DEMON

Appearance: Horns grow from his head, shadows go around his hands and feet turning into claws that stop at his elbows and knees. A tail made from the same shadow like material as his claws also appears. His eyes turn full white and he grows fangs. Every other tooth becomes sharp as well (almost like kirishima's teeth). His ears also become slightly longer and pointed (just like a typical demon).

Ability: His claws act as a weapon on it's own. He is also able to summon some forms of dark magic. If he looses control then wings will sprout from his back giving him the ability to fly. He can also jump really high (as midoriya does when using One for All). His speed doubles making him almost a blur at times. All of his five senses heighten as well.

Flaw: Just like any other quirk there is a down side. If used for too long he will go out of control. The quirk takes control of him and he causes massive destruction. Or at least that's what he sees when he comes to. This take over effect is sped up when he sees something that triggers some of his PTSD from the lab. When he feels the fear from those memories, it causes him to lose himself faster. He has no memory of what happens when he looses control.

~LOOKS~

Height: 5'2

Weight: 80 lbs

Hair Color: Pure White

Skin: Very Pale

Eye Color: Yellow

Other Info: Has some visible scars from when he was used as an experiment. Usually has bags under his eyes.

~PERSONALITY~

He is all over the place. One moment he'll be happy, the next he's sad. He's seen ranging from all sorts of emotions and moods. His actions are very random and he has no sense of direction.

~LIKES~

Dogs, fire, and chocolate

~DISLIKES~

Water, cats, spicy foods

~FEAR~

Mr. Needle

~CRUSH~

Midoriya

~AGE~

16

~~~

Aizawa, Merex

~QUIRK~