Getting Help

"You cannot fly if you break your wings under the pressure of another. To truly be free, you must break from society and become your own person."

~Author-chan

~~~~~~~~~~~

-Interrogation-

Police: "Alright son, we are going to ask you a few questions. Is that alright?"

"Okay..."

Police: "What do you know about the leader of the attack on USJ?"

"Leader? Do you mean my master?"

Police: "Was your master the one that brought everyone there to attack?"

"Yes, well a the shadow man brought us there. My master said that we were going there though."

Police: "Can you tell us any information of your master?"

"I do not know of his name. All I know is to call him master. He is scary when he is mad. He destroys things and yells. I don't want him to be mad. He will send me to Mr. Needle if I get him mad."

Police: "Alright then... How did you meet you 'master'?"

"I was sold to him. It's normal to be sold from the dark place I came from. Once you have your quirk and it's effective and doesn't destroy you, you are sold off. We become personal weapons for our masters."

Police: "Sold?"

"Yes. Is that not normal?"

Police: "I'm afraid it's not son. That's awful that you were put in such a situation. Your parents must be so worried about you..."

"Um... what are parents? If I am allowed to ask that..."

The police man seemed slightly startled by that question. With a puzzled look he tried to come up a response.

Police: "Well. parents are the people that give you life. They are the people you were born from. Do you... not have any?"

I shook my head no. It seems that I really don't know much. I had no idea that names, parents, and actions were important to society. All I knew was how to serve my master and survive to see another day. That WAS what I was created to do.

Police: "I see. Can you please explain to me what you mean by, 'Mr. Needle'? You seem to mention them a lot."

My eyes grew wide. I started to breathe fast holding my shirt where my heart was. Pulling my knees to my chest on the chair I currently resided on. I started to rock back and forth slightly.

"Mr. Needle kills... Bad kids go behind the door and never come back... I hate needles... they are sharp and scary... The liquid kills... Mr. Needle goes into your skin and kills you for being bad... They die... die... I don't want to die..."

I continued to mutter similar words feeling my fear intensify. I was going to lose. And then I felt something. The police man had his hand on my back. It was going up and down. I don't know what it means. I have never felt this before... but... it feels nice... I instantly calm and relax my body, feet back on the floor. I put my hands at my sides and stare at the floor. Nothing is being murmured anymore.

Police: "It's alright son, we are going to take care of you. You're going to be alright. It must have been hard, but things will get better. You know, instead of being a villain, why not try to be a hero and use your quirk for good? Hm?"

Good? Quirk for... good? I can be a good boy by being a hero? Yes... I want that... I want to be good... I want to help...

"I want to be a hero... Good boys become heroes...."

The police man laughed slightly and crouched in front of me. He had his hands on my shoulders. I look up at him and see a smile on his face.

Police: "Before you can become a hero you need to learn how the world works and maybe do some lessons to improve your speech."

He laughed again with a never fading smile. A smile that made me feel safe. I nod and he stands up.

Police: "Oh, and before we forget... if you are going to join society and school, you need a name. How about... (y/n)?"

My eyes widen at the new title. I was given a name! This is the only thing that's been stopping me from being my own person. The only thing that will make me be free.

"I HAVE A NAME! I HAVE A NAME!" I chant in a song-like voice.

I start to jump around and soon stop to smile at the police.

"I want to learn! I want to learn as fast as I can so I can become a hero!"

He just nodded in approval as we head out of the moving rectangle that kept us from going to the other side of the wall. This is my first step into a new life. This is my first step... into becoming a HERO!

~~~~~~~~~

Hello there! Here's some semi-cute stuff on how you get your name. I probably won't make a chapter on the lessons for speech and society (cuz that boring), but I will make on eon how he starts his new life at U.A. (Yuuei) and implements himself into society. Remember, Go Beyond! PLUS ULTRA! Love you all! (god that was silly XD)