Book Two Or New Story?

Alright peeps we gonna have a vote! I want to know which you would rather have: A book 2 for EXPERIMENT 209 (what ur reading rn XD) or for me to create a new story in the BNHA universe with one of the characters I had shown before. I have also created one more character for that list that might also be interesting to read about. So before I put up the vote I will describe this character to you! Each character will be made into (y/n) if you want them in a story. They will gain all of your traits :)

~~~~~~

(remember the names are last name, first name)

Yamada, Kai

-SON OF PRESENT MIC-

A teen music prodigy who became a hit sensation at the young age of 10. Constantly writing music and singing. Has his own 'recording studio' in his room wear he makes his music and publishes the finished works to the public either as a video or audio recording.

~QUIRK~

Name: Voice Of Light

Appearance: Not much changes in his looks considering the quirk involves him singing. The only change happens when he summons light (due to his mother's quirk) and transforms it into whatever he wants.

Ability: When he sings, he can manipulate and change things around him. He can also use any form of light to his advantage. By singing various forms of music, his light transformations can become stronger or weaker. Not only can it advance his way through battle, but it can put on quite the show.

Flaw: If he uses his singing quirk too much, he will strain his voice and have a soar throat. If he uses the light aspect of his quirk too much he can burn himself and/or blind himself (temporarily).

~LOOKS~

Height: 5'4

Weight: 110 lbs

Hair Color: Bright, pure blonde

Skin: Slightly tan

Eye Color: Red

Other Info: Usually seen wearing an orange long sleeve with a music note on it under a white short sleeve button up. Wears black jeans and white shoes. Sometimes he has a pair of headphones around his neck with a microphone attachment on it. Often seen with sunglasses on top of his head.

~PERSONALITY~

Before: Very outgoing and fun. Has a pretty laid back temperament. He is all up for having fun and pulling pranks at times. Usually warm and welcoming to others. The only time he is seen being cold to anyone is if that person had hurt him severely. A calm smile never seems to leave his face, even while he's fighting.

After A Certain Event: (and the readers won't know unless he is requested for a story! Mwahahaha!!!) He slowly becomes more and more cold towards others including his father, who he's supposedly the closest with. During fights, he's much more violent and will fight with a blood chilling smile engraved on his once calm face. Occasionally lashes out at others.

~LIKES~

Music, Mochi, Tea, His Friends And Family

~DISLIKES~

Being Treated Differently, Used, And Betrayed

~FEAR~

Becoming Completely Broken And Used

~CRUSH~

??? (I guess you'll have to find out X3)

~AGE~

16

~~~~~~~~

Alright! 

So Now We VOTE!

Option 1:

Book 2 for EXPERIMENT 209

or

Option 2:

New story for either:

Hitoshima, Kirin - Beast

Cassiana, Vera - Technopath

Kamino, Drath - Light and Shadow

Hitachi, Rei - Destruction

Tamura, Mirai - Spirit

or

Yamada, Kai - Voice of Light

I can't wait to see what y'all want! Love ya!