Someone! Help!

"Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears,"

- Les Brown

Before I start I want to thank King_Stitches for giving me an idea for this chapter! They are awesome and I love them! Alright onto the chapter!!

~~~~~~~~

Darkness... Why... Why must I be back in this horrid darkness... I want to leave... Why can't it just go away...

"Why...? Why did you kill us...?"

That voice! L? (death note? No? Yes? ok.) What's going on?

"V WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU! I'M SCARED!"

K?! K, what's going on! I can't see!

"HELP! IT HURTS! HELP!"

O! Are you ok?! Hello!?

Screams... So many screams.... What's going on!?

"RRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!"

*CRASH*

What the hell was that?! I can't see anything.... Oh! A light! An... orange light... It's getting closer... It BURNS! IT BURNS! Wait... it's.... Oh no! My classmates!!! Are they ok?! Why is the class on fire?! Why is everyone unconscious?!

"Look what you did... It's quite amusing..."

Who's there? What do you want!

"Why don't you turn around and see for yourself..."

What!? Is that... Me? But My quirk is activated... Wait my eyes!? They're pitch black! Is that blood?!

"Surprise, surprise! It's you! Don't you just love this? Standing in a burning classroom with your dead classmates?"

Dead? NO! They can't be dead!!!

"Oh they very much can be... Just like everyone else from the lab... death caused yet again by our hands..."

No! I would never!

"But yet you almost killed Bakugou during the Sports Festival.... Hah! Your pathetic! You should have just finished him there!"

I wouldn't! I didn't want to! I was just scared... I heard these voices and then saw our friends... I saw them look at me with fear...

"It seems you started to remember what happened at the lab. Interesting. I thought you wouldn't since you can never remember anything when I take over."

What...? So all of that... It was Because of YOU!

"Correct! It's easy to take over when your scared. I feed off of your fear..."

You... you killed them... It was you all along... AND I BLAMED MYSELF! All this time... I ... I...

"Yes! Give into your anger! Hate me!"

DIE!!!!!

"...(y/n)...!"

Huh? Who is that?

"Ignore them! Fight me!"

"(Y/n)! Wake up!"

Wake up? Huh? A white light?

"No! Don't go into that light! Don't you dare leave!"

"(Y/n)! Please wake up! You need to wake up!"

That voice! Midoriya! I'm here! I'm Here!

"NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"