Who Will You Pick? (Part 1)

"The heart wants what it wants."

~~~~~~~~

JUST A HEADS UP! The endings will be pretty much the same except for the end part involving your confession/their confession, who calls out to you, and so on. Please enjoy!

~~~~~~~~

The three boys walk up to the raging demon. They knew deep inside that only ONE of them can bring (y/n) back to reality. But who will it be...?

~

MIDORIYA ENDING:

MIDORIYA ENDING:

"SCREE! "

It's an endless darkness... who knew this  is what insanity was like? An oh-so-familiar darkness. Suffocating and lonely... figures... I hope everyone's safe... what's going on out their? Am I dead yet? Am I alive? Is A gone? I need to know! I need to see that they're okay! HELP! SOMEONE HELP!

"(y/n)!"

Hello!? Who's there!?

"(y/n)! Hey! It's going to be okay! I'm here for you!"

That voice...  why does it sound so familiar...? A light? Wait... it's a view from the demon's eyes... That green hair... What was his name again....?

"Yes, look at me! See it's going to be okay! I won't hurt you!"

His hand! It's to far away! Who was he again...? Damn it!

"Remember me? Midoriya? We're friends!"

Midoriya...? Woah what the hell!? Where did these weird glowing panels come from? They're all around me... Huh? What's this...

I peer into one of the panels in front of me. A small clip plays within it. A memory.

~Memory 1~

"What you're doing is wrong!"

Wrong...?

I look at the next one.

~Memory 2~

"It's Midoriya Izuku. Nice to meet you too (y/n)-kun!"

It went on like this... memory after memory...

~Memory 3~

"Hey it's going to be okay.. I m-mean your going to d-do great! We are here for you!"

~Memory 4~

"It's going to be ok... It was just a nightmare... Shh... You're ok..."

~Memory 5~

"(Y/n)? What's wrong? Are you feeling okay?"

~Memory 6~

His hand intertwines with mine. He gives my hand a gentle squeeze and then lets go