Chapter 2

BLUE'S POV

After going back and forth with Kelly all weekend, Monday was finally here. I was beyond nervous, and I was panicking a little. I didn't want to take my things all at once, so I just took a couple things for the week.

"I'll come back and get everything else soon. I wanna scope them out first. I'm gonna miss you Kel." I said to her, flopping down on the couch beside her.

"I'ma miss you too sus. We still going out and we still gone hang. It's nothing." She said, laughing.

"I just hope they're nice, and not like them pricks at the firm." I said, shaking my head.

I was sitting around because I was gonna miss my room and Kel. I was moving in with strangers.

I got my bag and threw it over my shoulder. I said my goodbye to Kel, and I was on my way.

Lord be with me.

DEUCE'S POV

"So y'all don't hear the door?" I said, coming down the stairs.

"Dumbasses." I mumbled.

"Wassup? Who you?" I asked, looking down at this light skin girl.

"Um, hey. I'm Blue. I'm with the maid business. This is the right place, right?" She asked, looking at the house.

She had natural long hair, tied in a big bun. She had dimples, that popped out every time she spoke. She wore glasses and dressed normal, I guess. Not like most girls though. She looked like a little nerd. She was medium sized. Not too skinny, and not too fat. She was thick. She was straight.

"Yeah. This the place. That's all you bought? I did say live in, right?" I asked, looking behind her.

"Um, yeah. My stuff is in—"

"Yeah. Ok. Come on, so I can show you round." I cut her off. I didn't care ma.

I walked in the living room with Zel and Boon, & flopped down on the couch.

It took shawty a minute to come in the room, I guess she was looking around.

"About time." I said, looking at her with a mug.

"Um, you did leave me standing ther—"

"Yeah, ok. I'm Deuce. Um, this Boon. This Zel. Y'all that's Beige. The cleaning stuff already in yo room. Afta' you straight, we can go over the rules and regulations. Aite?" I asked, looking up.

"Hey guys. And, it's Blue. Um, I thought you were gonna show me around?" she said, low.

"I'll show her. I'm Boon. The cool twin." He said, smiling and pulling her into a hug. She smiled low and said thanks.

"My nigga. You done hired a dork." Zel said laughing.

"She look like a little nerd, with her glasses on." I shrugged my shoulders and played the game.

BLUE'S POV

"Thank you for showing me around. Boon right?" I asked smiling, looking around.

"No problem. This one is yours. Need anything, yell for me." He pointed to my new room.

Their place was so big, but it was nice. Something I've never experienced. I opened my room door, in awe. It was decorated nicely. Even had its own bathroom. I could get use to this.

I started to get situated first and put things in my little bag away. I figured I'd go out and get my other bag, before cleaning. They definitely needed it.

Walking around upstairs, I looked at all the different rooms. One was pitch black, one was dark gray, and one was a dark green. I could probably guess who had the black room.

Walking down the stairs, I could hear them talking about me.

"Dis maid gone clean up regardless. It's ha job. She can be whateva' she wanna be g." Deuce said, picking up the controller.

"She's nice. She doesn't seem like a dork to me." Boon said.

"Shut up Boon. Y'all probably the same. Slow and sht." Zel said. I sighed and shook my head.

I came around the corner and walked passed them. They were staring, but I just kept walking. That hurt my feelings, but I'm no dork.

Just because I wear glasses, show my natural hair, and wear normal clothes, doesn't make me a dork nor a nerd. Although I do think that nerds are cool, I'm not one.

I shook my thoughts and got my bags out. I opened the house door, struggling trying to get in. I guess they heard me because I heard laughter.

"I'll help you." Boon said, coming to the door grabbing my bag.

"I'll get that." Zel came, grabbing my unfinished canvas in his hands.

"Thanks." I said to them both. I looked over to see Deuce, laughing still looking at me. I shook my head.

"He's such a jerk." I mumbled low.

"Don't worry about him. He always like that. And my fault, fo' talking about you earlier. I'm sure you heard me." Zel said with a smirk, and with his hand out.

I shook my head and said, "It's cool, I guess."

"Aye, Blue? You paint?" Zel asked, putting down my canvas.

"Yeah, I do."

"That's wassup. You seem pretty good ma." He said.

"I'm okay."

"Hey, blue. Paint me eating these scooby snacks." Boon said, posing.

I stood their laughing and saying ok. Zel shook his head and grabbed Boon, throwing him out the room. "We'll see you when you get straight."

They left, and I flopped on the bed. Overall, I liked the twins, they seemed mad cool. Plus, they were funny. I just don't know what that boy downstairs, problem is.

I rolled over, getting on my phone before I started doing anything. I just had to call Kelly and tell her how my day was going so far. She gone have to take a break from them kids for a minute.

This was a bad first day.