Chapter 41

* I did this one for Kate & Court! *

*Month later*

BLUE

"Okay, you can put that right there." I said to some guy working for my event.

I was hosting Kelly & Boon's gender reveal party. I didn't want to do anything big, but I did want it to look nice. I plan on going all out for my future five kids, one day. She was already far along, but we still wanted to have one regardless.

"Okay. Deuce, go get the desserts and put them over on that table. Zel, you go get the balloons."

"Yes ma'am." He rolled his eyes.

"Okay, we got this starting in 30 minutes! Chop, chop."

"Chill out baby. Everythin' good. Its jus a gender reveal mama." Deuce laughed at me.

"Stfu stinky, and go do what I told you to." I pointed.

"Yes ma'am. I like when you take charge."

"Okay. What else am I missing?" I asked myself.

"Okay, Blue. I got the finger foods on the table."

"Thanks Mil. Can you please go help your boyfriend?"

"I got it." She laughed.

After Deuce finally made his way in with the desserts, and Milly and Zel finally got the balloons in the right place, it was now time for the parents to come in. I chose a small venue for this event. I got the rooftop of the hotel I was staying in.

To fill you in, I left the hotel after a while. Me and Deuce are back close again, not together, but close again. We'd have dates almost twice every week.

I moved back in, BUT..... I'm not sleeping with Deuce. Am I?

"Aw Blue. This is beautiful. The shades of blue and pink are so pretty." Kelly came in, with Boon behind her.

"Glad you like it. So go place your votes over there, and then go eat and play the gender games. Milly is doing that. I'm going to relax right now."

"When do we find out what we're having?"

"I've got the big balloon in my truck. I'll go get it later on." I flopped in the seat.

We couldn't believe that Kelly was actually six months pregnant. Like how could she go those long months without knowing? I just hope the baby is healthy.

"Y yo ugly ass sitting down?"

"Get out my face buzzard." I laughed.

"U straight?" Deuce came over to me and Zel.

"Yeah, can yall go get me some food? I'm hungry. I need a lot." I looked at Deuce, then turned my head.

I was tired, and I didn't even do that much. But I'm hungry. All the time.

After they brought me a plate and I ate it, I went to place my vote.

Although I was the only one who knew what the baby would be, I wanted to vote for the fun of it. I didn't let anybody see my vote. I put boy on one side and girl on the other anyway.

I couldn't participate in the gender reveal games, so I stood off to myself. I was caught off guard, when I seen that Tony was here.

"What are you doing here?"

"Oh. I heard your friend was having a baby shower or a gender type of thing."

"How did you know?" I had a confused face expression.

"Is it a problem? I just brought the baby a little gift. I had a conference downstairs here, and I saw your friend earlier. I got my driver to bring her something. It's nothing big. I can leave."

DEUCE

"Yo, who tf that is?" I said to Zel and Boon.

"Where?"

"Wit Blue?"

"Ion kno." Boon shrugged.

"Nigga, look familiar '."

"U wanna check'em?" Zel asked.

"Na, looks like she got it herself." I watched Blue walked him out to the door.

Looking at Blue, I noticed she was gainin' weight. The good weight, in the right places tho. Somethin' else bout her look different too. Just couldn't put my finger' on it.

BLUE

"Okay, so we ready for the big reveal?" I came back outside, walking over to everyone.

"Who dat?" Deuce whispered to me.

"A freaking stalker." I rolled my eyes at the thought.

"What?" He placed his hand on his piece, and mugged me.

"Put that up. I'll tell you later. So are we ready?"

"Yessss, we are." Boon yelled wit excitement.

Can't believe my little Boonett will be a daddy. Awww, im going to cry.

"Okay, well I'll be right back. I gotta go get the balloon."

"I can get it." Deuce offered.

"That's alright, I got it. I need to walk anyway." I looked down at myself, with the weight.

"Aite."

"Be right back."

After walking off the elevator and to my truck, I hit the button on my key to unlock it. When I got closer to my truck, I heard noises but didn't pay much attention to it.

Reaching for my trunk button, I was hit upside the head. I felt blood rushing down my face. I touched the spot, and blood was spread all over my hand. Next thing I know, everything went black.

DEUCE

After sittin' and waitin' for' Blue to come back, I got worried. It's been a whole 20 minutes, and she ain't came back yet.

"Yo where Blue?" Zel said to me, wit a concerned look.

"Ion kno man. I'm bout to go downstairs."

"Yo im comin too."

We was bout to walk out, til Boon ass came then Mil. Kelly followed somewhere, I guess.

When we got to her car, I cussed at myself. Zel looked down at the blood, but there was no Blue.

We all stood lookin' around to try and find her.

"Where's Blue?" Mil started to cry.

"I-is that hers?" Kelly asked.

I was stuck. All I saw was her blood, and no her. Where could she be man? I knew somethin' was gone happen man. I should've stayed close.

I let this happen. I let her get hurt again. How can I be so stupid man!

"Yo look." Boon pointed.

Another fckin' note.

I told you she'd be next.

-Yours truly

"WTF?"

--

Who wrote the note?

Where is Blue?

Boon and Kelly having a girl or a boy?