Chapter 45

-FINALE-

*3 Months Later*

BLUE

It's my wedding day.

I can't believe that this day is finally here. I am beyond excited to be spending the rest of my life, with the love of my life.

In case you're wondering, I am fully recovered. I do have a little scar over my eye, that does remind me of what I went through. It's not as noticeable, but I knew it was there. But Deuce kisses it every chance he gets, to make me not worry so much.

Speaking of Deuce, after everything happened, he made all of this come into place. He picked up everything that I had planned for the wedding, and finished it for us. He wanted this just as I did.

I sit here in the lovely room, waiting here by myself. I studied my face, my dress that hung up on the hanger, and how my body looked. It was soon that I would be walking down the aisle to be married.

I know you probably have questions about my little secret that I had discovered before, and I hate to tell you, that I haven't told Deuce yet.

I've been holding it in since the drama when I had got checked out. I was afraid to tell him honestly. Plus, he haven't noticed.

I do plan on doing it today. So much was going on and I never found the time too. But I feel like today would be my perfect chance too. I can't hide it any longer. Its showing. It's a little plump now.

"Blue. You ready to get dressed?" Mil came in, snatching me away from my thoughts.

"Yes. I am." I smile with so much excitement.

DEUCE

"Yo ugly ass gettin' married." Zel laughed.

"Yea man." I smiled at da thought.

"U gone be on lock down ya whole life now." Gem shook his head.

"I ain mad at that." I shrugged.

"Yo where the food?" Big Bird looked around my room.

"Yo fat ass. Boon, why dumb ass got them light up shoes on?" I mugged.

"They cool. Look, it's got red, blue, pur-"

"Take yo stupid ass on, and get dressed. You stressin me." I cut him off.

We was all in my dressing room getting dressed. Boon and Zel was my groomsmen, obviously. And Blue had Kelly and Millan.

"Knock, Knock." I turned to see Kelly coming in with her two week old baby. She wasn't missin' this moment, so she brought the baby too.

"Here." She handed me a bag.

"Wat's this?"

"Open it dummy." She laughed, while she handed Zel the baby.

"Hey uncle baby." He coo'd.

"Hey my princess." Boon looked at her, and played wit her fingers.

"One day." was all I thought to myself.

Kelly ended up takin' the baby back out, and then I opened my bag.

First there was a note.

Not again, I thought.

I opened it, and it read:

To my husband to be,

I love you so much. I can't wait to see how handsome you're going to look. I can't wait to become your wife. I just can't wait to be wrapped up in your arms forever. I love you with all my heart. Hopefully this small gift will make you be on time in the future. *Inserts my unique laugh here.* I love you so much my King.