Chapter 14

They live in Miami, now. I changed it. Plus, this chapter is a little bit longer. If you all have any ideas, please comment and help me out. Thanks in advance. 😊

DEUCE

Since we got back from LA, everythin' been cool. We ain't got no stupid ass notes lately, and we ain't been stared at. Our security been A1.

Me and Blue, been tighter and I aint gone lie. I'm really feelin' her.

Tonight, I was plan on askin' her on a date or sum. Nun to big.

Since everythin' been good, Zel been hangin' out with his new girl. Blue been gettin' bad vibes about her, but I could understand cause we all family now.

"Boon. Can we please watch sum otha than this shit?"

"Man, why? Moana the shit." He smacked his lips.

"Ain't you pose to be with your girl Kelly? Go in the kitchen wit her."

"How bout you go up there wit Blue?"

"I'll go when I feel like it. What's a good place fa a date?"

"I don't kno. Take ha somewhere nice."

"Nigga, LA was nice."

"Don't ask fa my opinion then."

I was ova this conversation. "Whateva. Blue, whea you at?"

BLUE'S POV

"Mema, I'm fine. I miss you guys too." I said into the phone.

"We'll come see you soon. Or you can always visit us. Milly isn't herself." she said to me.

"I know, Mema. I promise I'll get a ticket for the train soon. Let me speak to Milly." I said, while noticing Deuce come in. He flopped on the bed.

"Hello?"

"Milly. I miss you. I love you to pieces, you know that right?" I said smiling, like she could see me.

"Miss you too BeeBee." She spoke with a hint of attitude.

"Don't be like that Millan. I promise I'll come see you as soon as I can."

"Yeah, yeah. I love you anyways."

We talked a little while more, until we disconnected.

I could see that Deuce didn't want to ask any questions right now, so I didn't say anything. I'll wait until he asks.

"What's up wit you?" He said, while he was scrolling on his phone.

"Um, nothing. Tryna finish this little painting. What's up?"

"Blue, would you go on a date wit me?"

I was caught off guard, but I was more than happy to go.

"Yeah, of course." I smiled.

"Aite."

"Wait, but what do I wear?"

"I don't kno. Bring some sandals in case tho."

"Uh, okay."

I was confused and I begin to think about where he could be taking me.

DEUCE

I've been on the phone, callin' sum people to set up sum stuff. Blue made me a lil nervous, no lie.

"Nigga, why you pacin?" Zel said, comin' in my room.

"Nigga, whea you been?"

"Out nigga."

"You been actin' real brand new lately."