Chapter 10

BLUE

"Damn. What happen to yo head?"

"Zel leave me alone. I'm not in the mood." I pushed passed him, walking into the bathroom.

"You still in yo feelins'?"

"Nope. I'm fine." I said putting gel on my hair.

"Then why you gotta bag packed?"

"Cause. I'm going to stay with Kelly. I've cleaned the house already. So, everything's good."

I woke up this morning, in my dern feelings. I didn't wanna be bothered, and I didn't want to be around Deuce. I figured it was just best to stay with Kelly.

"He ain't mean it ma. Trust me. But do what you gotta do. Stay safe nerd." He touched my wet curls and walked out.

DEUCE

"Don't go Blue." I heard Boon say, outside my room. I guess she was leavin'. I kno I messed up so I aint even blame her.

"Stay, mama. Please. I'm sorry." I finally came out my room and followed behind her down the stairs.

"Forgive me."

She paused and looked up at me. She gave me a str8 face and left out.

"I should kick yo ass." Boon said, muggin' me.

"I ain't mean what I said. Mia stupid ass threatened me." I flopped down on the couch. "I like Blue."

"How she threaten you?" Zel said comin in. "Said, she gone get Mr. G."

"Oh damn."

"Exactly. We need a plan, cause im' done workin' for him." I was more than ready to get outta this.

"Let's do it."

ANONYMOUS POV

"I've been sitting across from their house all day." I said into the phone. "She left, with a bag."

"Follow her, then give me the address." Kyle said.

"I got you." I hung up the phone, smirking to myself.

BLUE

It's been two days since I left. I missed the twins, but they still would text and call me. Especially Boon. Zel would only call to erk me. I have gotten calls and texts from Deuce, but I've ignored them all. I had nothing to say.

"Hey. What you thinking about?" Kelly came in the room.

"Nothing. Let's go get some food or something."

"Sus. It's a week day." She said, looking at me crazy.

"Please."

"Okay, I'll drive." Kelly said.

"Aw. Thank you."

AT THE RESTAURANT

"Is it just me or is he staring at you?" Kel asked, with her menu over her mouth.

"Who?"

"Don't look now, but he's over there behind you on your right."

I waited for a couple of seconds, and then I looked & saw some tall buff guy looking right at me. He was fine, indeed.

"He's cute." I said, hiding behind my menu. The guy got up and walked by us and said, "Beautiful. Have a nice night ladies."

I could've sunk in my seat. "Bihhhhhhhhh."

ANONYMOUS POV

"Yeah. Go head." I said walking to my car.

"They're here at the restaurant."