Chapter 37

DEUCE

I came to the bar to just chill out. I needed sum to drink to ease my mind. I really cant believe ' that I'm lettin' stuff get to me. How can I let sum stupid ass nightmares get to my head. Like wtf?

"Yo. Let me get fo' more." I waved over the bartender'.

This lil bar was basic, and won't nun but sum old drunks layin' round. I could've went to my club, but ain got time fo' no questions.

My business stayin' my business.

After a couple of mo' rounds', I paid my tab and got in my truck. I wont drunk drunk, but I needed sum'thin else. I made my way to the strip club.

Make me ease my mind a lil mo'. Ya dig?

BLUE

"Thank you guys for coming over." I sighed and fake smiled.

"Of course, BeeBee."

"You sure you don't want us to spend the night?"

"No that's okay Kelly. You have your own houses, and relationships. I'm not gonna come in between that. I'll be fine. I promise."

"We can always come back. Just tell us." Mil hugged me.

"Yeah, I will." I hugged her back.

"Everything's gonna be fine." She said to me.

"We'll tell the boys you just wanted to talk about tomorrow's shopping spree." Kelly said.

"Yeah, so they won't worry. They're mad at him too." Mil shook her head.

"Okay, thanks again. I love you both."

"Love you."

They walked out of the house, and here I was. All alone. Again.

I've called and texted Deuce plenty of times. I figured I gave him enough time and myself, enough time to cool down. I haven't heard from him in hours.

"Where is he?" I said lowly to myself, walking up the stairs.

DEUCE

"You like that?"

I kept quiet, and let the stripper do her thing.

"What about this?" She smirked.

I was half-drunk, and half-sleep. I can barely see her. Idk wtf she was doin.

"Deuce?" I heard a familiar voice.

"DeWayne. I kno u hear me." I turned my head in her direction.

I squinted my eyes, caus whoever it was, was mad blurry.

"It's Cherry. You drunk?"

"mmm...."

"Girl. I got this bye." She shoo'd da girl away.

"y-y u do dat?" I slurred my words.

"She irrelevant. But what's up?"

"Nun..dance for' me."

"What boy?" She laughed.

"Dance for' me."

"Where yo girl at?"

"Don't matter. Dance." I felt for her ass, then smacked it.

"I like that shit Deuce. Don't do that." She got up on the stage, and did shit wit the pole I think.

"Why don't you let me take u to the back." She reached fa my hand.

"N-na, how bout we j-just go to yo house?"

"I get off in an hour. Can you hang around?" She rubbed on me.

"Do yo thing ma. Send shawty bac fo' now doe." I waved my arm.

"You have yo fun now, cause i'll have my fun tonight'." She licked my ear.

I licked my lips, and sunk in the seat.

"Bet."

CHERRY

I was happy to see Deuce walk up in my workplace. I ain't seen him in a minute, and now he tryna come with me home?

I guess little Miss Blue, wasn't as good as he thought she was. He want his Cherry back, and I plan on letting him have every piece.

"Aye, Candy. Take care of my man over there." I pointed to Deuce.

"I got you."

"Aye, but keep your hands to yourself. He's mines. Just make him feel good for right now." I smirked, and winked at Deuce.

DEUCE

"You sit right here. I'll be back, in a minute. Let me freshen up for you daddy." She smirked, and I flopped on her couch.

I looked around' her apartment, and didn't see nun but pink shit. How the damn pink panther' or sum.

"Deuce. Where are you?" I heard her voice, as I came out the kitchen.

"Oh, you don't need that. Come sit down." She grabbed my water', and then pushed me on the couch.

"Yo, Cherry."

"Sshhh. I know you missed this."

"Che-"

"Don't talk. Don't you want me?"

"I-"

BLUE

After calling and texting Deuce 50 more times, I finally gave up. It was now 4 in the morning. I was beyond tired. I was tired physically. Emotionally. Mentally. I had no idea where he is. What he's doing.

I got on my knees and just begin to pray.

Lord Father,

Please help your child. I need your help. Your guidance. Please watch over Deuce. Please heal whatever that may be broken between us. I pray that he's not doing anything, he'll regret. Expose him for his wrong doings, so he'll know. I love him. Protect him. Watch over him. Lead him back to me. Back to you Lord. Just please keep him safe. I love you Lord.

In the name of Jesus, I pray... Amen.