Chapter 16

DEUCE

"Heard you been lookin for me?"

"YEA NIGGA. IMA KILL YOU!" I yelled in the phone.

"Young boy. You are hilarious."

"See who gone be hilarious afta this." I hung up the phone.

We all stood outside, lookin at the warehouse. It was an old building, that nobody would expect was a house period. We kept the outside ugly fa' obvious reasons. Fixed up the inside, and made it all new. Now all of it, shot up.

We moved throughout many warehouses, but this sht was our second home. All them holes in the house, was targeted just fa us. WTF we eva do? How they kno that sht was even ours?

KYLE

"Nice job fellas." I said to my crew.

"We don't stop, until they all dead. We just having some fun with them." I smirked.

"Boss, I gotta question."

"Yes, Juno?"

"Why we doin' this again?"

I gave him an expression that anybody could read.

"Because son. I want their territory. I want their brand. I want their position."

"So, are we done messin with the girls?" he asked me.

"No, we'll save them both for later. Or maybe just Blue. The more important one."

"So my job is done?"

"Yes, Mya. Your job is done for now. Nice job with the warehouse."

BLUE

I was glad nobody was hurt. Nobody was really here, so that's a good thing. I looked at Deuce and the twins, while they were in their own world. Me and Kelly, kind of just stood off to the side. We felt like it wasn't our place to say anything.

I don't even know why we came, but I guess we just didn't feel safe alone.

"Hey Mill, I can't talk right now." I answered my ringing phone.

"Why? I just wanted to tell you, I'll be flying out tomorrow. So, pick me up from the airport. K. Bye"

"Wait. What Milly? Mil? Millan?" She had already hung up the phone.

"What's wrong with Milly?" Kelly asked.

"Uh, she's flying out tomorrow." I looked at her, confused.

"Word, sus? Millan has the worst timing. How you gone tell the boys?"

"Uh. I don't kno. Maybe they'll let us go get her."

She looked at me, like girl please. "You know not."

LATER AT HOME

After the boys got everything straight, we sat together in the dining room.

"So, I need to go to the airport tomorrow."

"What fa?" Zel asked.

"My sister Milly is coming."

"How she look?" Zel asked again.

"Why you wanna know?"

"Cause."

"Look, sooo I'm driving to get her, once she texts me the time."

"I gotta handle sum stuff wit the warehouse." Deuce said.

"Big Bird fatass fell, when the guns went off so his ass broke his damn foot. He in the hospital, he cant watch yall." Boon laughed.

"I'a go wit Blue." Zel said.