Chapter 5

BLUE'S POV

Here I was trying to tell the guys about the note I found the other day. Deuce was still not caring, and Boon and Zel seemed unbothered by it too. Maybe it was just fit to leave it alone. I was losing patience, trying to explain things to them. It's like one thing went in one ear and out the other.

"I'm over it then. Forget it." I said grabbing my paintbrushes and walking out.

DEUCE'S POV

"Who you think this is?" Boon asked, looking over at me.

"Ion kno, man."

"So, it just came out the blue? Blue? Lol get it?" Boon asked, laughing. Zel smacked him upside the head. I just stood there shaking my head.

"Maybe, it's that nigga. But how that nigga kno wea' we lay our head yo?" I said getting angry.

I didn't want Blue to kno that I cared bout that card. Somebody messin' with us, and I aint wit it. I just had to go with the flo. I'ma find out whoeva it is tho.

"Monica at the door'." Zel said, coming back in the room.

I walked to the door, opening it up to see Mia.

"Sup?" I said dryly.

"Hey papi. You miss me?"

I won't really in the mood for ha righ now. I got ha pops calling me, and then I got dumbass notes comin' to my residence. I knew ha pops could kill me in a one phone call, so I knew I had to deal with her. Somebody beat my ass for even gettin' involved.

"Yea. What you doin hea?" I asked, still standin in the door frame.

"I wanted to see you. Spend time with papi."

She pushed passed me running into Blue. Blue's face scrunched up and she looked her up and down. I laughed lowly to myself, but not low enough because Mia heard me. I walked passed them both, messing with Blue's puff on her head and pulling her glasses off her face.

"Nerd." I laughed, leaving them.

Mia followed behind me, and we went up to my room. I flopped down on the bed, awaiting to hear this argument. I sighed and watched nothing in particular, until she stopped talking.

I was annoyed and threw her on the bed. I just gave her what she really came for. That'll shut her ass up.

BLUE'S POV

Walking passed Deuce's door, I heard Mia screaming. Not a terrified scream but a pleasure scream. I'm not even sure if it bothered me or not. I just shook my head and walked to my room. I figured I'd paint something that's been on my mind, until Kelly got here later. We were going out and I just couldn't wait. I needed a new scenery.

HOUR LATER

I ran to the door and opened it with a big smile on my face.

"Kel! I've missed you!" I said, grabbing her and hugging her.

"I've missed you too!"

I opened the door wider, so she could come in. I was glad she was here. We've gotta catch up big time. Kelly was a brown-skin girl, with long weave, and she was medium size like me. She was beautiful, but shes a crybaby. She'll cry in a minute, but she definitely had your back if needed. See me, you piss me off then I'd advise you to run 😊

"Come on. Let's go meet the bosses." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Ok."

"Hey y'all. This is my best friend Kelly. Kelly, that's Boon. Zel. And that's Two." I smiled, being funny from earlier.