Chapter 27

(definitely a filler chapter. you may get bored, but it's only building their relationships and getting closer to suspense. feel free to scroll on through.)

*TWO MONTHS LATER*

BLUE

FRIDAY

It's been two months since everything went down. Nothing has happened since, and everybody's doing good and living life. We all have new homes now, and we're all living separately. We couldn't stand being far apart, so we all got nice houses right next to each other.

"U still doing that lil class this week?" Deuce came in the den, sitting beside me.

"Yeah, I guess so."

"Where it's gone be?"

"I'm helping with Kelly's kids this week."

Kelly had the chance to go back to teaching. Me? Well, I can go around different schools to show students how to paint. It's my "New Job". They allowed me, because I did have an degree. It was just in business and art. I didn't quite have a classroom, because I could come and go whenever.

It was something to keep me busy, until I got my gallery, which I'm still working on. Deuce felt like I didn't have to work at all, and that I could open my gallery up next week if I wanted to. I still felt like I wasn't ready.

"Wat time u gotta be there? I can take u."

"I have an hour everyday with them this week. Then, I'll probably get another class at the end of the week maybe. So, I'll have to start being there a little longer."

"Ite, I can take u and pick u up since I don't really be out much now." He got closer to me.

It's true. He's home more often. To be honest, I enjoyed it.

"Get out my face stinky."

"Ion stink lil gir."

"I thought you were going out with the twins."

"We is. U goin' to see Milly?"

"Yeah, I'll probably go in a few."

"Aite, gimmie kiss." I pecked his lips about 5 times, before getting off the couch.

"I'll see you later. Love you."

"Luh u boo."

BOUTIQUE

"Millannn." I dragged her name.

"What's up B? What are you doing here?"

"Just stopped by to see you. Working hard?"

Milly was now working at a boutique, and she was doing a great job. She was always into being a designer and loving fashion.

"Yeah, I am. I drew up some new outfits. I'll let you see tonight. Did Zel go with Deuce?"

"Yeah I think so."

Mil and Zel are officially in a relationship. They got my approval, and they've honestly been doing good so far.

"Don't forget you're bringing the popcorn."

"I'll see you tonight B." She laughed, getting back to work.

I laughed at her, and walked out of the store. It felt good to take a breather and not worry about certain things anymore. I wonder what the boys are doing tho.

DEUCE

"Everythin' been gud on the streets. Still feared, still getting money, and nobody slackin'."