Chapter 44

BLUE

I screamed and screamed and reached for him, but they had him tied down. I couldn't get to him.

"Well hello there Deucey Boy." Kyle smirked in his face.

"Sup." He showed no emotion.

"Remember me?" Tony stepped up and asked.

"Who u?" He looked him up and down.

"You don't remember my brother?" Kyle asked.

"Brother?"

"I'm the guy from the yogurt place. I'm the guy that was gonna take Blue away from you. Correction, IS going to take her from you. She's been defending you since she's been here. She's supposed to be with me. Not you." He mugged him, and motioned to me behind him.

When he finally looked at me, his face turn to hatred.

They kicked him in his stomach back and forth, and punched him.

"Please, stoppppp." I cried.

I was watching the man I love, get beaten just as bad as me. Sitting here crying my eyes out, they walked over to me. Deuce was laying over on the floor, with blood coming from his mouth.

"No. No. Don't touch her!" Deuce fussed.

"STG, IMA KILL U! LET HER GO! COME GET ME NIGGA! YOU WANT ME!!" He pleaded.

"Baby, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, you hear me?! I'm sorry." He cried out to me.

NO POV

Deuce yelled and pleaded for them to not hurt Blue. Kyle smacked her, Mr. G laughed at him, and Tony begin to touch on her.

Deuce was at the point, where he couldn't take it anymore. He tried his best to break free from the guards holding him. He just couldn't do it.

It hurt his soul to see them continuously slap Blue over and over again. He saw her bruised face, her swollen eyes, her wrists cut from the ropes, along with her ankles. His heart ached to see the pain she was enduring. He couldn't move.

He kicked and screamed for them to stop, but they tuned him out. After a while, they felt like it was enough for the moment. It's was Deuce's turn.

Deuce wanted to cry, as he saw Blue lay down on the floor. She didn't move at all. He yelled her name, but she still didn't move.

Everyone in the room laughed at them. Deuce was so furious and mad at himself, because he was the root of this problem. He hated himself for ever getting Blue involved.

He didn't deserve her.

They threw Deuce over to Blue.

"Say your goodbyes, because this the last time you'll see each other alive." Kyle laughed. Mr. G joined in laughing.

"Deuce. I have someone coming to see you off." Mr. G smiled at him.

Deuce climbed to Blue, not really listening to what they had to say. He couldn't take the sight of he was seeing.

"Baby?" He whimpered.

She didn't move. Her eyes were closed, and her pulse was so slow.

"Baby...u gotta wake up for me. Please." He cried.

He had her body in his arms, and rocked her slowly. She just wasn't waking up.

"Blue. Please. Don't leave me. Wake up for me." He kissed her repeatedly on her cheek. She still wouldn't move.