Chapter 43

DEUCE

"FIND HER BRUH!" I yelled.

"We're trying. Calm down DeWayne." Pete said to me.

"I cant calm down!"

"Deuce you gotta calm down. We're gonna find her." Mil grabbed me, and she cried in my arms.

"W-what if they hurt her more? What if they k-killed her? I ain gone be able to live, Mil."

"It's alright." She hugged me again, and we cried together.

I couldn't function. I was scared half to death for Blue. I'ma kill all them niggas who took her. I can't wait to find them.

We was chillin' out by the warehouse', and had everybody out lookin' for her. I've been out all lastnight' and today to find her. There was nothin' and it was hurtin' me.

Wat if I do lose my heart? I ain gone love another' ever'.

"I gotta found her." I said to Zel.

Zel been worried about her, just as much as me. As much as they argue, you'd think they hate each other'. I guess not. Boon been on mute too. Just as well as Kelly even tho she's been distant.

"We gone found her. U wanna go out again?" He asked.

"Y can't I find her?"

"They gotta be somewhere' we haven't checked for. She around somewhere'." He shook his head.

BLUE

"Wakey, wakey Blue Blue."

I kept my eyes closed.

"Open those beautiful eyes. Let me see them." Kyle joked.

I opened my eyes, and realized that I was no longer tied to a chair. I was now on an old prison mattress, with my arms and legs still tied.

"Good morning gorgeous." Tony came, and moved my hair to the back.

It was all over my head, and now fully curly. I sweated most of the night, so that would explain it. My whole face was sore, and my body ached. My left eye was almost fully closed, and my right was getting there really soon.

There was now light in the room. It was a few small windows that sat up at the top of the walls. It was like I was in the basement or something.

"Today is the day, I kill Deuce." Kyle laughed.

"Please, don't" I said lowly.

They laughed at me. They got their guns and cocked them back.

"We will. Real soon."

"Don't kill him. Just kill me please. Don't hurt him."

"YOU DEFENDING HIM??" Tony grew angry.

"Please. Just let me go." I sighed, defeated.

"I was gone let you go. In hopes that you'll come be with me but you still choosing him." Tony fussed.

"Please. Just let me go." I said lowly again.

"Can't do that beloved." Kyle spoke.

"How's my sunshine?" Mya came in the room, smirking.

I kept quiet this time.

"Oh. Cat got your tongue now huh?" She laughed.

I smirked at her comment. If I was to ever get out of this, I would definitely be the one beating her ass. Believe' that.

"I think we should give Deuce a call." Kyle smirked.

"Yeah, maybe we should." They agreed.

DEUCE