Chapter 22

BLUE

"Mema! I've missed you so much." I continued to hug her.

"Oh, my Blue. I've missed you." She returned the hug.

"Mema! Hey sexy." Mil said, hugging her.

"Milly." She laughed. "Yall come on inside."

I waved to the boys to come on.

"Hey, Ms. Taylor."

"Hey there Kelly. How you doing?" She hugged Kelly.

"I'm making it." She half-smiled.

Now it was time to introduce the boys, finally.

"Mema, this is Boon."

Boon opened his arms wide, to give her the biggest hug ever.

"Oh, he's a hugger like me. Nice to meet you son." She smiled big, and hugged him back.

"This is Zel. Zellon to be exact." I joked.

"Nice to meet you ma'am." He mugged me, and walked slowly to her open arms.

"No, call me Ms. Taylor or Mema." She smiled at him, and he gave her a small smile back.

I knew this was new for all of them, so I completely understood.

"Lastly, Mema. This is Deuce." I smiled so big.

"So, you're the one that's healing up that heart?" She touched my chest softly, and smiled.

"Yea, I'm most definitely tryin' too." Deuce smiled at me, and I just couldn't help but blush.

"You are. I can see it." She smiled.

"So, I've already got dinner cooking. Ya'll babies go get the bags and get all settled in. Everything's ready for you. Make yourselves at home." She smiled again, going into the kitchen.

"Yall wanna get the bags?" I asked the boys.

"Yea we got it." They left out, then we stood until they came back.

MILLY

"Hey, Kelly yall can have this room. It's the guest room. When yall ready to shower or something, I'll show you where everything is. Just let me know." I said to them, opening up the door. It was nice room.

I walked away, leaving them in there. Zel followed me because he had my bags.

"You can just drop them anywhere. Doesn't really matter." I said to him, flopping on the bed.

He dropped them, and was about to leave the room.

"Wait, where you going?"

"Um, downstairs."

"Why? Aren't you staying in here with me?"

"Na, I mean.. I want too. But maybe we shouldn't. I ain't tryna be disrespectful in yo grandma house."

"Disrespectful how?"

"We ain't together. And, plus you 19. Your grandma old school, she ain't gone like that."

"W-what?"

"Nothing's going to happen. Plus, everybody know that it's something between us." I said sadly.

"We all knew." Kelly said, from the door.

"Get out." I laughed at her.

"How u think Blue gone feel or ya Mema?"

"Whyyyy does that matter?"

"I-ion kno. It's about respectin them."

"Ok, Zel." I turned ova on my bed, done with this conversation. I heard the door close, so I figured he was gone.