Chapter 2

We got to the club and got out of our cars. Jon grabbed my hand and led me inside. Colby, Joe, Nattie, and April followed us. We found a table and took a seat.

"Nicki, do you want anything to drink?" Jon asked getting up. "Yes please. My usual." He nodded and left to go to the bar. When he came back, he handed me my drink and sat down next to me wrapping his arm around me.

"Nicki, you and Jon are so freaking adorable together!!" April exclaimed. I blushed and looked down. "Aww. Nicki's blushing!!" Nattie said. "Shut up Nattie!!" I told her. "Nah. I'm good." I glared at her.

>A FEW HOURS LATER<

A few hours went by and we decided to go back to the hotel. Once we pulled into the parking lot, we got out and went inside. We got in the elevator and headed to our floor.

"We'll see you two tomorrow," Colby said getting off the elevator. "Yup. See ya," I said. "Bye Jon. Bye Nicki," Joe said. "Bye." We went our separate ways and headed inside our hotel room. I changed into my pajamas and plopped down on the bed. I was really tired. Today was a very energetic day. I won the Divas title and celebrated my victory with my friends and my boyfriend. Speaking of Jon, he laid down next to me and put his arm around me. I turned around and faced him.

"I love you," I said smiling at him. "I love you too." He smiled then kissed me. I kissed back still feeling those butterflies. I pulled back and I couldn't help but smile. He pulled me closer to him and I laid my head on his chest hearing his heart beat. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

>THE NEXT MORNING<

I woke up the next morning with warm, strong arms around me. I smiled and quietly got out of bed trying not to wake up Jon. I walked over to my bag looking for an outfit. I grabbed it and went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower then changed. 

I fixed my hair and did my makeup

I fixed my hair and did my makeup. I left the bathroom and saw Jon starting to wake up.

"Morning beautiful," he said getting up. "Morning." "We have today off. What should we do today?" "I was gonna ask the girls if they wanna go to the mall. You should ask Colby and Joe to hang out. Maybe go to the gym," I suggested. "What if I wanna spend time with you?" Jon asked with a puppy face. "Then you'll have to suck it up until later." I smirked. "How about we go on a date later tonight?" "Yeah. Sound like fun." "Great. Be ready by 8," he said. I nodded. "I'm gonna go to April's and Nattie's room. I'll see you later," I told him. "Okay. I love you." "I love you too." I gave him a quick kiss then grabbed my phone and purse and left. I quickly texted Nattie and April telling them to meet me in the lobby. They said they'll be there in a few minutes.

When I got to the lobby, April and Nattie were already there and waiting for me. I walked up to them and gave them a hug. "Hey girls." "Hey Nicki." "So why did you want us to meet you here?" April asked. "Jon and I have a date tonight and-," I was cut off by Nattie. "Don't say anything else. Let's go to the mall." April and Nattie grabbed both of my arms and dragged me to their car. We got in and April drove off to the mall. Well, this should be interesting.

Jon's POV

I just got off the phone with Colby telling him and Joe to come by my room. I really hope tonight goes well. There was a knock on the door breaking me from my thoughts. I got up and answered it.

"Hey Colby. Hey Joe." I let them in. "Why are we here exactly? You sounded nervous on the phone," Colby asked. "Nicki and I have a date tonight and I'm... um... uh...," Joe cut me off. "You're gonna propose to her, aren't you?" "Yeah. I am." "Aww. Isn't that cute," Colby said. I glared at him. "Shut up Colby." I slapped him upside the head. "That was not called for," he said rubbing the back of his head. "Anyway, just tell us what you want us to do," Joe said. I nodded and told them my plan. They agreed to help me. Thank the Lord that I have awesome friends.