Chapter 19

I woke up and realized I was in my hotel room. The last thing I remember was sitting on the couch next to Jon. I wonder how I got here. I turned around and saw Jon still sleeping. I smiled slightly and got out of bed. I went through my bag and picked out an outfit. I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I got out and changed.

I fixed my hair and decided on no make up

I fixed my hair and decided on no make up. I left the bathroom and saw Jon getting up. He looked over at me and smiled.

"Hey beautiful," he said. "Hey babe." "I love your shirt," he said winking at me. "I had a feeling you would," I said smiling. He got up and came over to me. He pulled me into his arms and hugged me. We let go of the hug and he kissed me. We pulled apart and I looked at him. "Jon, I have a quick question." "What is it?" "How did I get here? The last thing I remember was sitting next to you in the locker room." "You fell asleep so I carried you. I didn't want to wake you up since you were really tired and sore last night after your match," he answered. I nodded and kissed his cheek before going over to the couch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Congrats on your win last night Nicki," April and Nattie said once I got to the hotel lobby. "Thanks girls." "So how are you and Jon doing?" Nattie asked. "Have you been talking about your wedding like we told you to?" April added. "We're still going strong. And to answer your question April, yes. We have." April smiled. "Good." "Should we get going to the mall?" Nattie asked. April and I nodded and we left the hotel and got in April's rental car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We just got back from our girls day. I entered the hotel room and saw Jon laying on the couch. I chuckled a little making him look at the door. Once he saw me, he sat up and smiled.

"Hey baby. How was your girls day?" "Hey. And it was good." "Is your arm still sore from last night?" he asked worried. "A little, but I think I'll manage." I walked over to the couch and sat next to him. I looked over at the TV. "What are you watching?" I asked curiously. "Last night's Raw." "Why?" "Because I enjoy re-watching your matches." "Again, why?" "Because I love watching you kick ass." I laughed. "Good answer," I said leaning up to kiss his cheek, but he turned his head at the last second making me kiss his lips. I rolled my eyes and kissed him. I pulled back and smiled at him.

"Have I ever mentioned how much I hate it when you do that?" "Do what?" "Turn your head at the last second when I was about to kiss your cheek." "Yeah. I think you told me that a few times when we first started dating." I playfully glared at him and slapped him upside the head. "That was uncalled for," he said rubbing the back of his head. I shrugged. "Oh well." "Nicki, have I ever told you that payback is a bitch?" he asked with a smirk. I got wide eyed. "Oh shit." "Oh yeah." "You wouldn't." "But I would." That's when he started tickling me. I burst out laughing. "J-Jon... st-stop... pl-please," I said between laughs. "Not until you apologize for slapping me." F-fine... I'm.. s-sorry... for... sl-slapping... y-you." He stopped ticklign me. "I forgive you," he said then kissed me.