Chapter 15

>SKIP TO NEXT MONDAY<

Jon, Joe, Colby, and I are currently in our locker room waiting for Raw to start. My match with Layla for my title was tonight and I need to beat her. I'm gonna make her pay for what she did last week. I just finished getting ready for my match and I kept on pacing throughout the locker room. Jon has been trying to get me to calm down, but it wasn't working.

"Nicki and Layla to the ramp. Nicki and Layla to the ramp."

That was my cue. "Good luck Nicki," Joe and Colby said. They gave me a quick hug before and I left to meet up with my dad. When we got there, I saw Layla warming up and my dad walking over to us.

"Hey Dad," I said once he got over to us. "Hey Nicki. You'll do great out there." He pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back. "Thanks Dad." I let go once Layla's theme went off. Once she was in the ring, my theme went off. Jon grabbed my hand and the three of us walked down the ramp.

"And her opponent, being accompanied to the ring by Dean Ambrose and the COO Triple H, she is the current divas champion, Nicki!!"

We made our way down the ramp. Before entering the ring, my dad gave me a quick hug and Jon kissed my cheek. I smiled at them and climbed into the ring. Once I was in the ring, I handed the ref my belt and the bell rang.

>SKIP TO THE END OF THE MATCH<

Layla had the upper hand, but I wasn't going to let her win my championship. She grabbed me by my hair making me get up. She tried throwing me towards the ropes, but I reversed it and hit her with a clothesline. She got up and I hit her with another clothesline. When I went for a third clothesline, she ducked and hit me with a drop kick. I fell onto the mat and tried getting up. She grabbed my arm and threw me towards the ropes. She went after me with a clothesline, but I ducked and bounced off the ropes and hit her with a forearm. She got back up and I hit her with another forearm. She was down and I looked over at my dad and Jon. My dad nodded and I grabbed Layla and hit her with a pedigree. I went for the pin.

1..2..3..

"And the winner of this match, and still divas champion, Nicki!!!" Jon and my dad came in the ring as the ref handed me my belt. "I'm so proud of you," my dad said giving me a hug. I just smiled and hugged him back. We let go of the hug and Jon pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead. "I knew you could beat her." I looked up at him and smiled. He leaned down and kissed me quickly before we left the ring. As we were going backstage, I turned back towards the ring and saw Layla yelling at the ref. I laughed and turned back around heading backstage.