Chapter 22

As we were heading to our locker room, I heard my name being called. I turned around seeing that it was Randy Orton. I groaned. I told the guys to go to the locker room and I'll meet up with them later. They nodded and left while I went over to Randy.

"What do you want Randy?" I asked. "Nothing. Just wanted to talk is all," he said smirking. "Yeah right." I turned around and was about to leave when he grabbed my arm pulling me back into him. "Where do you think you're going?" he asked. "To my locker room where my friends and fiance are waiting for me," I answered. "Nice try Nicki. You're coming with me." "Sorry, what? I don't think so." He ignored me and started dragging me down the hallway. I tried getting out of his grip, but it was too strong. I hope the guys figure out something was wrong.

Jon's POV

"What's taking Nicki so long?" I wondered out loud. "I have no idea," Joe and Colby said. I was about to say something until my phone rang. I grabbed it and saw Nicki was calling me. I sighed in relief and answered it.

>PHONE CONVO<
Me: Nicki, where are you?!?!
???: This isn't Nicki. And she's fine.
Me: Who is his? And where is she?
???: It's Randy. And she's with me.
Me: Randy, let her go.
Randy: Now why would I do that? If you want her so bad, come and find her.
>END PHONE CONVO<

He hung up. That motherfucker. I put my phone down and punched the door. "Jon, you okay?" Colby asked. "Randy has Nicki. I'm going to find her," I said and ran out the locker room.

Normal POV

"You do know that Jon's gonna find me here and beat the shit out of you, right?" I asked. "No he's not," Randy answered. "Yeah he is." "And what makes you so sure he's gonna find you?" "Because I know Jon. He'll find me easily and then beat the hell out of you." Randy just laughed. "I doubt that he'll find you." "Well, I don't." "You know, I've had enough of you talking." "That's nice." "You do know that I'm not afraid to hit a girl right?" "You do know that I don't care right?" That's when his fist collided with my face.

"Say another word, and I'm not afraid to punch you again," Randy said. I just glared at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ten minutes have past and I'm still stuck here with Randy. It fucking sucks. Of course I've yelled for help, but Randy just punched me and kicked me to get me to shut up. But that doesn't stop me from yelling for help.

"JON!!! JOE!!! COLBY!!!" I yelled once again. "I TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP!!" Randy yelled punching me once again. That's when the door burst open and Randy was pulled away from me. Joe and Colby were beating up Randy and Jon came over to me. I smiled at him.

"Babe, you okay?" he asked. "I am now. Thanks for finding me." "Of course baby. I love you." "I love you too." He helped me up and I looked over at Colby and Joe. "Joe, Colby, let's go," Jon said. They nodded and the four of us left.