Chapter 27

>SKIP TO SUNDAY AT NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS<

It was finally Sunday. Jon and I have been training all week for our matches tonight. Right now, the guys and I are in our locker room getting ready for tonight. I was in my shield attire.

I asked the guys if they could be a ringside for me tonight and they agreed

I asked the guys if they could be a ringside for me tonight and they agreed. I'm wearing my shield attire because I feel like changing it up a bit.

"Nicki and Angel to the ramp. Nicki and Angel to the ramp."

I took a deep breath. Joe, Colby, Jon, and I left the locker room and headed to our entrance spot. About a minute later, Sarah's theme played. The crowd booed as she walked down the ramp. Once she was in the ring, it was silent for a few seconds until the shield's music blared through the speakers. The audience erupted in cheers as we headed down the stairs and to the barricade. We hopped over the barricade and we got in the ring.

"Introducing first, she's the challenger, Angel!!" The crowd booed. "Next, being accompanied by the shield, she is the current divas champion, Nicki!" I raised my title and the crowd screamed. Jon kissed my cheek and Colby and Joe gave me a hug before exiting the ring and stood at ringside. I kissed my title and put it on the apron under the turnbuckle.

>SKIP TO THE END OF THE MATCH<

Jon's POV

Nicki has been really destructive throughout this match. Joe, Colby, and I have been cheering her on this whole time. Nicki was currently backed up in a corner getting ready to hit Sarah with a spear. When Sarah got up, Nicki charged after her. Sarah got out of the way at the last second and Nicki hit her shoulder against the steal post. Sarah grabbed Nicki and threw her on the mat and went for the pin.

1...2...

Nicki kicked out. Sarah grabbed Nicki and threw her towards the corner. Her back hit the turnbuckle and Sarah charged after her. Nicki kicked Sarah in the stomach at the last second. She fell to the mat giving Nicki a few seconds to gain energy. Nicki slowly made her way over to Sarah. She kicked Sarah in the stomach and stopped before the ref disqualified her. She went for the pin.

1...2...

Sarah kicked out. Nicki yelled in frustration. "LETS GO NICKI!!!!!!" Joe, Colby, and I shouted. The crowd eventually started chanting. Sarah was started to get up. Nicki noticed and ran towards the ropes, bounced off them, and hit Sara with a curb stomp. She went for the pin.

1...2...3!!

The bell rang. "And your winner, and still divas champion, Nicki!!!!!"

Normal POV

The bell rand. "And your winner, and still divas champion, Nicki!!!!!" I got up from the mat and the ref raised my arm. The guys came in the ring as I was handed my belt. Joe and Colby gave me a hug and congratulated me. They let go and Jon pulled me into a hug and spun me around. He set me down then kissed me. "Congrats baby," he said. "Thanks." The four of us left the ring and headed up the ramp as the crowd continued to cheer.