Chapter 13

On our way back to the locker room, I felt someone grab my arm and pull me away from Jon. I faced them and my blood started to boil. "What the hell is your fucking problem Layla?" I shouted. "You're my problem." "What the hell did I even do to you?" "You have something that belongs to me." "If you're talking about Jon, good luck trying to get him from me," I told her. "I'm not talking about Jon." "I'm not talking about Jon." "Then what are you talking about?" "I'm talking about the divas championship. That championship belongs to me." I laughed. "Yeah. Good luck with that. There's not way you can take this away from me." She looked over at Jon and smirked. "Fine. Then I guess I'll take something else away from you." "What are you talking about?" Instead of answering me, she went over to Jon and kissed him. He tried pushing her off of him but she wouldn't let him. I was pissed. My fists were clenched and I ripped her off of him. Then I started punching her.

Jon's POV

Layla came over to me and kissed me. I tried pushing her off me but she wasn't letting me. The next thing I knew, she was ripped off of me. I was still in complete shock. Once I came back to reality, I saw Nicki punching Layla. That's my girl, I thought. I bent down towards Nicki and tried pulling her off of Layla, but every time I got her, she went back to punching Layla. I sighed and pulled out my phone and told Colby and Joe to go to the ramp. A minute later, they showed up and helped me get Nicki.

"Touch Jon again and see what happens," Nicki told Layla once we got her. "Give me my championship back and I won't do that again," Layla yelled at Nicki. I tightened my grip around her before she attacked Layla again. We dragged Nicki all the way back to the locker room.

Normal POV

Jon, Joe, and Colby dragged me all the way back to the locker room. I sat on the couch and they just sat as far away from me as possible. They know not to get near me when I'm pissed. I felt my phone vibrate. I grabbed it and saw a text from my dad. I groaned and got up.

"I have to go. My dad wants to talk to me," I told them. They nodded and I left the locker room and headed to my dad's office. When I got there, I knocked on the door and walked in. I saw my dad sitting at his desk and Layla sitting in front of him. I groaned.

What did I just get myself into??