Chapter 29~LAST CHAPTER!!!!

I was in the locker room with Joe and Colby staring at the TV. Brock Lesnar just came out with Paul Heyman and, as usual, he started talking.

"So Ambrose thinks he has what it takes to beat my client, Brock Lesnar?" Paul asked. "Well, he doesn't. Ambrose, don't even bother coming down to this ring because Lesnar will tear you apart." That's when the shield's music played and Jon walked down the stairs with a microphone in his hand. "Heyman, do us all a favor and shut the hell up. But I'll let you in on a little secret, I'm gonna kick Lesnar's ass and become the new WWE world heavyweight champion," he said and jumped over the barricade. Paul laughed. "If I were you, I wouldn't come in this ring right now. Just go back to your little girlfriend or whatever she is. You don't want her to get hurt do you?" That pissed Jon off. He ran in the ring and the ref rang the bell.

>SKIP TO THE END OF THE MATCH<

Lesnar has had control throughout this entire match. I couldn't stand not being at ringside for Jon. Lesnar had Jon in a corner. Paul called Lesnar over. Jon slowly started getting up using the ropes to steady himself. Once he was up, he leaned against the turnbuckles to keep his balance. Lesnar noticed and went after Jon, but he kicked him in the stomach and hoped on the top ropes hitting him with a tornado DDT. The crowd screamed. You can tell Jon was in 'lunatic mode'. Lesnar started to get up, but Jon knocked him down punching him repeatedly. Lesnar countered throwing Jon on the mat. He got up and grabbed Jon hitting him with the F5. He went for the pin.

1...2...

Jon kicked out. I let out the breath I didn't know I was holding. "Come on baby!!" I said to the TV. Lesnar looked pissed. He went after Jon again. He got out of the way and bounced off the ropes and hit him with a clothesline after clothesline. Jon went to the top rope. Lesnar got up and faced Jon. He hit him with a missile drop kick knocking him down. Jon went for the pin.

1...2..

Lesnar kicked out. "COME ON JON!!!!!" I yelled at the TV. "Nicki, calm down," Colby said. I just glared at him and turned my attention back to the TV. Jon grabbed Lesnar and kicked him in the stomach then hit him with dirty deeds. He went for the pin.

1...2...3!!!!

"And your winner, and new WWE world heavyweight champion, Dean Ambrose!!"

I was so happy. The guys and I ran out of the locker room, down the ramp, and into the ring. Everyone on the arena was on their feet cheering for Jon. Colby, Joe, and I gave him a group hug. We let go of the ug and I kissed him. We pulled away and smiled. "Congratulations baby. You deserved it," I whispered in his ear. He just smiled wider and kissed my head.

The four of us left the ring and went backstage. The entire roster was standing there waiting to congratulate Jon. We eventually got to our locker room.

"I'm very proud of you Jon. You won the title and did something no one else could do. Beat Brock Lesnar," I told him giving him a hug. "Thanks baby," he said hugging me back. "By the way, Jon?" Colby asked. Jon let go of the hug and looked at Colby. "What?" "At the end of your match, how did you even get Lesnar down?" "I did the same thing I do every time I have a match. I think of Nicki and how happy she will be whenever I win a match," Jon answered with a slight blush on his face. "Oh my god. Jon's blushing," Joe said. "No I'm not." "He is blushing!!" Colby exclaimed. "I am not blushing!!!" Jon yelled. "Jon, you're blushing. But I think it's adorable," I told him and kissed his cheek making him smile.