Chapter 26

>A WEEK LATER<

"So Sarah, have you been liking it here in the WWE so far?" Nattie asked her. Right now, Nattie, April, Sarah, and I are at catering talking before the show. "Umm... yeah. I made a few friends like you girls, Joe, Colby, and Joe." "Do you have an interest for anyone here?" April asked. Sarah blushed. I knew she was thinking about Joe. You see, over the past week, Sarah and Joe have been getting really close. You can tell by the looks they give each other that they like each other. They just won't admit it. "I kinda have a crush on Joe," Sarah answered blushing. "Awwwwww!!!!!!!! That's so cute!!!!" all of us exclaimed. "Shut up!!!" Sarah yelled. Nattie, April, and I laughed.

"What are you girls talking about?" I heard a male voice ask followed by arms wrapping around me from behind. I smiled knowing it was Jon. He kissed my cheek. "Nicki, can you and Jon stop being so damn adorable??" Nattie asked. Jon and I looked at each other. "Nope." We all burst out laughing. Once we calmed down, we said goodbye and headed to our locker rooms. Tonight, there's an elimination match to be the number one contender for my divas championship at Night Of Champions on Sunday. Also at Night Of Champions, Jon has a chance to fight Brock Lesnar for the WWE word heavyweight championship.

"All divas participating in the elimination match please head to the ramp."

That was my cue. I'm gonna be at commentary during the match. Jon grabbed my hand and we headed to the ramp. There were 10 divas that are a part of this match. My music played and Jon and I walked down the ramp and to commentary.

"One of my favorite couples in the WWE are here to join us," Michael said. "Aww. Thanks Michael," I said. All the divas came out and the match started.

"Nicki, at Night Of Champions, you will be facing one of these divas for your championship. Who do you think will win??" Michael asked. "Umm... probably Angel. Even though she's new here, I think she has what it takes to face me for the divas title." "What's your opinion on that Dean?" Jerry asked. "I actually agree with Nicki. I've been watching this match and Angel has been proving that she can be the next divas champion." "And what about your match against Lesnar?" JBL asked. "I'm not answering that," Jon said. "Okay then. Nicki, what do you think about Dean's match against Lesnar?" "I honestly don't even know. Lesnar's known here as the beast and Dean's known as 'unstable' or 'the lunatic fringe'. If I have to say one thing, it would be for Lesnar to mentally prepare himself for this match because to beat the lunatic, you must become a lunatic." I saw Jon smile from the corner of my eye.

>SKIP TO THE END OF THE MATCH<

This entire match has been very entertaining. There are only 2 divas left. Sarah and Brie Bella. Sarah had Brie in the figure four leg lock causing Brie to tap out.

"And your winner, Angel!!!!!" The crowd booed. "It was nice talking to you guys, but I have to take care of something," I told the announcers. I took off my head set and got up going to the ring. Sarah wasn't paying attention as I entered the ring from behind her. She turned around and I kicked her in the stomach and hit her with dirty deeds. Everyone cheered as my music played. I left the ring and Jon joined me by the ramp with my championship belt. When we got to the top of the ramp, I looked back over at the ring and noticed Sarah was getting up. She looked over at me and I raised my championship.

"This is mine," I shouted. The crowd screamed even louder as Jon and I went backstage.