Chapter 28

Once we were backstage, I had to meet up with Renee Young for an interview. I told the guys to go to the locker room. They nodded and left. I headed towards some crates where she was waiting.

"Please welcome my guest at this time, the divas champion, Nicki," she said. "Hey Renee." I smiled at her. "What an impressive match. I'm pretty sure everyone thought Angel would've beaten you." "Thanks, but there's no way in hell Angel would've gotten this title from me. Yes, she has potential and I respect her for that. But as long as-" I got cut off when Sarah showed up. "Sorry for interrupting, but I couldn't help but hear you say that I can't take that title from you," she said. "That's exactly what I said." I glared at her. She laughed. "Good one Nicki because whenever I get another shot for your title, I will beat you and she the WWE universe who the greatest diva is. See you later." And with that, she walked off. The interview ended and I went back to my locker room. Jon was warming up for his match. I walked over to him.

"Babe, do you want me at ringside for your match?" I asked him. "As much as I would love it for you to be at ringside, I'd rather have you stay in here. Lesnar is really dangerous and I don't want you to get hurt," he said. I nodded understanding. "But don't worry. Colby and Joe will be here with you so you're not alone," he added. "Okay."

>SKIP TO MAIN EVENT<

"Dean Ambrose and Brock Lesnar to the ramp. Dean Ambrose and Brock Lesnar to the ramp."

Jon got up and took a deep breath. I got up and gave him a hug. "Good luck out there babe," I said. He hugged me back. "Thanks." I gave him a quick kiss before letting go of the hug. Colby and Joe gave him a quick bro hug and wished him luck. Jon took one final deep breath before leaving the locker room and going to our entrance spot.