Chapter 4

We left the hotel and got in Jon's car. Before we left, he handed me a blindfold while giving a hopeful smile. I glared at him and sighed taking the blindfold and tying it around my eyes. I left the car move and I knew we were off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The car stopped and I heard Jon open his door then close it. A few seconds later, my door opened and Jon helped me out of the car. I could hear waves crashing and I knew we were at the beach. Jon grabbed my hand and guided me to wherever we were going. We stopped walking about five minutes later.

"Stay here," Jon said. I heard him walk away and I'm beginning to wonder what's going on. "Okay. You can take the blindfold off now!!" Jon yelled. I took off the blindfold and was surprised at what I saw. We were at the beach surrounded by our friends. Even my parents were here. Now I'm really confused. What the hell is going on??

I walked over to where Jon was. I gave him a confused look but he just smiled at me. He grabbed my hand and dragged me to the center of everyone.

"Jon, what's going on?" I asked him. "You'll see," he whispered to me. "As all of you know, Nicki and I have been together for a year. I asked all of you here because I know you all care about her and I wanted you to be here when I ask her a certain question," Jon started. "Nicki, I love you. You're the best thing to ever happen to me. I can't see myself with anyone else but you. You bring out the best in me and I've been the happiest whenever I'm with you. I smile when I'm with you, when I think of you, or when someone just says your name. You're the most beautiful girl I've ever met and there's no one I would want to spend the rest of my life with. So, with that said." He got down on his knee and pulled out a box. He opened it and revealed a beautiful diamond and emerald ring.

 He opened it and revealed a beautiful diamond and emerald ring

I started tearing up. "Nicki, will you make me the happiest guy on earth and marry me?" I was speechless. "Yes," I choked out. "Yes. I will marry you." Everyone around us cheered. Jon smiled wide and stood up pulling me into a hug. He picked me up ad spun me around. Once he set me down, he slid the ring on my finger and kissed me. I pulled back and smiled. "I love you Nicki." "I love you too Jon."

I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw my parents. "Congratulations sweetie," my mom said. "Thanks Mom." I gave her a hug. "I'm so proud of you Nicki." We let go of the hug and faced my dad. "My little girl is growing up," he said pulling me into a hug. "I'll always be your little girl Dad." We let go of the hug and I went back over to Jon.

"Congrats Nicki and Jon!!!" April and Nattie exclaimed while coming over to me and Jon. "Thanks." We hugged. Colby and Joe came over to us and gave me a hug. "Congrats Nicki," they said. "Thanks guys."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone left and now Jon and I are in the car going back to the hotel. I kept looking down at my ring. It was gorgeous. We finally arrived to the hotel. We got out of the car and went inside hand in hand. Once we got to our room, I changed into my pajamas and laid down. Jon laid down next to me and wrapped his arm around me. I turned around and faced him.

"I can't believe we're getting married," I said. "Me either. But I'm also happy that I'm getting married to the love of my life." I blushed. "You're cute when you blush." That made me blush even more. "Shut up Jon." I playfully pushed him. "You know I love you baby." "I know. And I love you too." I smiled up at him. He smiled back and kissed me. I pulled back and snuggled into his chest. I closed my eyes and soon fell asleep dreaming about how my life couldn't get any better than this.