Chapter 23

We left the arena and got in our car. Jon's been asking non stop if I was okay and I tell him I'm fine every time. We got to the hotel and got out of the car. Jon and I went up to our room. I changed into some sweats and went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and felt sore. I got out bed and went to the bathroom. After changing, I looked in the mirror and saw a bruise on my face where Randy hit me. I sighed and left the bathroom. I saw Jon already awake and sitting on the couch. I walked over to him and hugged him from behind.

"Morning," I said. "Morning babe. How do you feel today?" Honestly, sore. I have a bruise on my face." He turned his head. When he saw the bruise, he tensed up. I kissed him making him calm down a little. I pulled back. "Don't worry about it baby. I can put makeup on it so no one will see it," I reassured him. He sighed. "Okay. But I'm still gonna kill Randy." "How about you talk to my dad later and ask for a match against Randy on Monday," I suggested. "Did I ever mention how much I love you?" he asked smiling. "I think you might have mentioned it a couple times." I smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

>SKIP TO MONDAY ON RAW<

The guys and I are currently in the locker room. Jon got his match with Randy tonight as the main event. I'm gonna be at ringside. I was currently in the bathroom getting ready for Jon's match. I changed and fixed my hair and makeup.

I walked out of the bathroom and saw Jon warming up

"Dean Ambrose and Randy Orton to the ramp. Dean Ambrose and Randy Orton to the ramp."

Jon grabbed my hand and we went to our entrance spot. I looked over at the TV that's in the back. Randy walked down the ramp with Batista following him. Once Randy was in the ring, the shield's theme went off and Jon and I headed down the stairs to the ring. When we got to the barricade, Jon jumped over then helped me. I kissed his cheek when he went in the ring.

>SKIP TO THE END O THE MATCH<

Jon was laying on the mat. Randy had the upper hand most of the match. Jon was struggling to reach the ropes. Randy grabbed Jon's leg dragged him from the ropes. He looked over at me and winked. I rolled my eyes.

"COME ON DEAN!!!" I yelled. Jon kicked Randy making him let go of his leg. He crawled over to the ropes and pulled himself up. Once he was up, he charged after Randy punching him repeatedly. Randy pushed Jon away from him and started beating on him again. Jon got up and Randy went for an RKO, but Jon reversed it and hit Randy with dirty deeds. He went for the pin.

1..2..3..

"And your winner, Dean Ambrose!!!" The ref raised his arm as I entered the ring. I gave Jon a hug and kissed his cheek. Before leaving, Jon turned to Randy. "Hurt Nicki again and you'll get a beating 10 times worse," he said. He turned back to me and we left the ring and headed backstage.