Chapter 25

When we got to our locker room, I went straight to the shower and changed. I left the bathroom and joined the guys on the couch.

"Great match out there Nicki. Angel sure has some impressive moves. We though she had you beat," Joe said. "Well, thanks Joe." I glared at him. "And her name is Sarah." The nodded. "Is she nice?" Colby asked. "No Colby. She's a complete bitch and I hate her," I answered sarcastically. "Of course she's nice you dumbass." I slapped him in the chest. "Damn girl," he said rubbing his chest. "You don't have to be mean." I just rolled my eyes. "So what's she like?" Joe asked. "I don't know. We haven't really talked much," I replied. He nodded. Just then, my phone vibrated. I checked it to see a text from Sarah.

Hey Nicki. It's Sarah. I was just wondering if we could get to know each other better~Sarah

Yeah. Sure. I'm with Jon, Joe, and Colby right now. We can talk in my locker room~Nicki

Okay. Where's your locker room?~Sarah

It's in a secret location. Not many superstars and divas know where it is. Just meet me by the ramp entrance and I'll show you~Nicki

Okay. See ya later~Sarah

Yup~Nicki

I put my phone away and got up. "Sarah just texted me saying we should get to know each other better. I'll be right back," I told them. "Okay." I left the locker room going to the ramp entrance. I saw Sarah and called her over. She smiled and we started heading to my locker room. When we got there, we went inside and joined the guys.

"Guys, this is Sarah. Sarah, this is Joe, Colby, and you know Jon," I introduced them. They waved. I sat down next to Jon and Sarah just stood there awkwardly. The only spot available was next to Joe. "You can sit Sarah. I don't bite," Joe said. She blushed slightly and sat down.

"So Sarah, tell us about yourself," Jon said. "Umm... okay. I'm Sarah Gamble. I'm 27 and from San Diego, California. I'm an only child. I love wrestling. I've been a fan of WWE ever since I was a little girl. My dad and I used to watch Raw and SmackDown every week. For my 16th birthday, my dad took me to see Raw for the first time live. It was one of the best days I've ever had. When I turned 21, my best friend back home, Kelsey, took me to a WWE meet and greet where I got to meet a lot of my favorite superstars and divas. Umm... besides wrestling, I also love music, writing, and reading," she said "Who's your favorite superstar and diva?" Colby asked. "This is a little awkward, but uh... my favorite superstar is Roman Reigns and my favorite diva is Nicki." "Awww. Joe, we're her favorites!!" I exclaimed causing Joe to laugh and shake his head. "Now it's your turn guys. Tell me about yourself," Sarah said. "Nicki, you go first," Joe said. I nodded.

"I'm Nicki Levesque, I'm 27, and from Greenwich, Connecticut. I'm also an only child. My parents are the COO Triple H and Stephanie McMahon. I grew up in the business. I've been a diva for 5 years and have been a part of the shield for 2 years. When the shield first came to the WWE, I was actually terrified to work with them. Once I got to know them, we started getting along and now look at us. Colby's my best friend, Joe's like an older brother to me, and Jon's my fiance," I told her. "Awww. You and Jon are engaged??" she asked. "Yeah. We are," I answered with a smile. "That's so cute!! Congrats!!" "Thanks," Jon and I said. We continued talking for an hour and a half. Soon enough, Raw ended and the five of us left. Jon, Colby, Joe, and I got in our rental and headed to the hotel.