Chapter 8

When we got to TJ's and Colby's place, we got out of the car and went inside. We entered the living room and sat down on the couches.

"So what's been going on?" TJ asked us. "Nothing much," Joe answered. "We've been busy with the show, but that's about it," Colby added. TJ nodded and looked over at me and Jon. "What about you two?" "Well, as couple weeks ago, Jon proposed," I answered with a smile. "Really?! That's awesome! Congratulations!" TJ exclaimed. "Thanks," Jon and I said. "What about you TJ? Anything new?" Joe asked him. "Actually, yes. As all of you know, I'm on NXT. Tomorrow, I have a meeting with Paul about getting a contract with WWE," TJ answered. "Really?!?! That's awesome!!" I exclaimed. "Yeah. I'm excited." "But TJ, don't think my dad will just give you the job because he knows you, he's fair when it comes to hiring superstars. He's gonna judge you by your ring skills and your mic skills," I told him. "Yeah. I had a feeling. I just hope I get the job." "Same here bro," Colby said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TJ's POV

I walked into the arena and headed to Paul's office. I found his office and knocked on the door. "Come in," Paul said through the door. I opened the door and entered his office. I closed the door and took a seat across from him. 

"Hey TJ. I'm glad you could make it," Paul said. "Hey Paul." "I was looking at your NXT tapes and I was really impressed with your ring and mic skills." I smiled. "Thanks Paul." He nodded. He nodded. "I would like to offer you a contrace here at WWE. I know for a fact the universe will like you." I was speechless. "Wow Paul. This is awesome. Thank you." He nodded and passed a piece of paper and a pen over to me. "If you could please sign at the bottom, you're hired," he said. I nodded and signed the contract. I passed it back to Paul.

"TJ, before you go, I need to know what your theme song will be." "Not Afraid by Eminem." He nodded. "And your debut is next week on Raw against my daughter's finace, Jon Good, or Dean Ambrose." "Okay. Thanks again." "You're welcome. You ring attire is in your locker room. See you next week." I nodded and left his office. I made my way down the corridor and eventually found my locker room. I went inside, grabbed my ring attire, and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Normal POV

Jon, Joe, Colby, and I were in the living room waiting for TJ to get back from his meeting with my dad. As if on cue, the front door opened and TJ walked in. He joined us in he living room.

"So how did it go?" Colby asked him. "It went well. I got the job," TJ answered. "That's awesome. Congrats!" I exclaimed. "Thanks." "When do you debut?" Joe asked. "Next week on Raw." "Who are you against?" Jon asked. "That's actually a funny story," TJ said scratching the back of his head. "Who is it?" Jon asked again. "You." "Seriously?" I asked. "Yup. That's what your dad said." "Wow." "I know."