Chapter 5

>SKIP TO MONDAY<

Jon, Colby, Joe, and I walked into the arena and headed to our locker room. It was 7:45 and Raw starts in 15 minutes. We entered the locker room and I had to start getting ready for Raw. Paige has her rematch for the Divas title tonight. I set my bag down by the bathroom and searched for my new solo ring attire. Once I found it, I went into the bathroom and changed into it.

 Once I found it, I went into the bathroom and changed into it

I fixed my hair and added makeup. I left the bathroom and saw the guys on the couch. I walked over to them and sat down next to Jon.

"What time is it?" I asked them. "8:10. Raw just started," Joe answered. "I have an interview with Renee Young before my match," I told them. "Speaking of your match, do you want us to be at ringside again?" Colby asked. "Of course." "When is your match?" Jon asked. I looked over at the TV. It was a commercial. "After the commercial break. We should get going." They nodded and we left the locker room. We headed to the ramp and saw Renee waiting for us.

"Hey Renee," I said walking up to her. "Hey Nicki." The camera guy gave her a signal telling her we're on the air.

"Please welcome my guest at this time, the divas champion, Nicki," she said. "Hey Renee." "So Nicki, last week, you beat Paige for the title. What are your thoughts going into your match with her tonight?" "Paige is a good fighter but I know I'm better. Last week, I beat her and won the title. The shield will be there at ringside for me." The camera guy showed the shield who were beside me. "Tonight, I will beat Paige again and keep my title. Believe that. And believe in the shield." The guys and I put our fists together and the camera guy focused on our fists. I heard Paige's theme go off and the camera stopped recording. We said goodbye to Renee and she walked off. My theme played and I walked out with the shield behind me. I slid in the ring and handed the ref my title. I saw the shield go over to the announce table and soon enough, the bell rang and the match started.

Jon's POV

Colby, Joe, and I went over to the announce table and took a seat putting on the head sets.

"Apparently, the shield are joining us here at ringside," Michael Cole said. "Yeah. You got a problem with that?" I stated. "No. Not at all." "So Dean, how are you and Nicki doing?" Jerry asked. "We're doing great. I've never met a girl like her before." "Do you think she'll be able to keep the title?" Cole asked. "Absolutely. She's a part of the shield. We believe in her," Colby answered. "What if Paige wins the title back?" "She won't. Knowing Nicki, she'll keep the title," Joe said. "But I'm just asking, what would you do if Nicki doesn't win?" "Cole, shut up," I snapped at him.

I blocked out Cole and Jerry and payed attention to Nicki's match. Paige did a drop kick and Nicki fell. I took off the head set and went to the ring. "COME ON NICKI!!!! YOU CAN DO THIS!!!" That must have motivated her. She got up and went for Paige giving her a clothesline after clothesline. Paige went to clothesline Nicki, but she ducked it and drop kicked her. Paige got up and Nicki did another drop kick. She grabbed Paige's arm and got her up then flipped her. Paige was down. Nicki looked around the crowd and put her fist in the air. The whole crowd cheered. I looked over at Joe and he was just smiling. I turned my attention back to the match and saw Nicki with her fist on the mat. Paige was on her feet and turned around. She wasn't paying attention and Nicki did a superman punch knocking her our and went for the pin.

1...2...3!!

"And your winner, and still divas champion, Nicki!!" Joe, Colby, and I slid in the ring as Nicki was handed her belt. The audience screamed. We slid in the ring and the guys and I gave her a group hug. I headed over to one of the ring announcers and asked for a microphone. I walked back over to Nicki.

Normal POV

Jon got a microphone and came over to me. What is he doing? I was handed a microphone.

"Congratulations baby. You deserve that title," he said causing the crowd to scream. "Thanks babe." "Now, Nicki and I have some very exciting news to share with the WWE universe." Now I know what he's doing. "Yes. Yes we do." I smiled. "As all of you know, I've been with Nicki for over a year. For about 2 months, I've been thinking about asking her a certain question and last week, I finally got the courage to ask her," Jon started. "So long story short, Dean and I are getting married!!!!" I exclaimed. Everyone started screaming. They definitely support our relationship. Jon, Colby, Joe, and I exited the ring and went back to our locker room.

"So Nicki," Joe said. "What?" "I saw you did a superman punch to Paige." Joe smirked. "Yeah. I did. Is that a problem?" "No. I was actually really surprised when you did that." "Well, you are my best friend and you taught me how to do it." I walked into the bathroom and took a shower. I got out and changed into more comfortable clothes.

I put my hair in a messy bun and didn't bother putting on makeup

I put my hair in a messy bun and didn't bother putting on makeup. I left the bathroom, grabbed my bag, and the guys and I headed off.