Chapter 9

>SKIP TO MONDAY AT RAW<

TJ, Colby, Joe, Jon, and I walked into the arena. TJ has his debut match tonight against Jon. I'm gonna be at ringside tonight for Jon. TJ went to his locker room and the shield and I went to ours. I went to the bathroom and got ready. I didn't have a match tonight so I changed into something nice for Jon's match.

 I didn't have a match tonight so I changed into something nice for Jon's match

I curled my hair and applied my makeup. I looked in the mirror and nodded in approval. I left the bathroom and saw the guys on the couch. TJ was here as well. The four of them turned towards me and smiled. I sat down next to Jon.

"You look beautiful babe," he said wrapping his arm around me. I blushed. "Thanks." "Are you ready for your debut TJ?" Colby asked him. "Yeah. I'm just a little nervous." "Don't be. You'll do fine," Joe reassured him.

"TJ and Dean Ambrose to the ramp. TJ and Dean Ambrose to the ramp."

"That's our cue. Let's go," Jon said. TJ, Jon, and I got up and left the locker room. TJ headed to the ramp while Jon and I headed to our entrance spot. TJ's theme went off and I saw him head down the ramp. The audience cheered for him as he entered the ring. The shield's theme played and Jon and I headed down the stairs.

"And his opponent, being accompanied to the ring by the divas champion, Nicki, representing the shield, Dean Ambrose."

When we got to the barricade, Jon jumped over then grabbed my waist and helped me over the barricade. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and he went in the ring as I went to the announce table and put on a headset.

"Looks like the divas champion is joining us tonight," Michael Cole said. "Yes. I am. You got a problem?" "Just ignore him Nicki. It's always nice to have you out here," Jerry said. "Thanks Jerry. That's nice to hear from you." "So what do you think of TJ?" Cole asked. "I've seen him on NXT. He's a pretty good fighter, but he's nothing compared to my Dean." "Speaking of Dean, congratulations on the engagement a couple weeks ago," JBL said. "Thank you." "What do you think of this match up?" Cole asked. "Um... honestly, I don't have an answer to that." I payed attention to the match. TJ had the upper hand. I took off my headset and went to the ring.

"COME ON DEAN!! YOU CAN DO THIS!!!" I shouted. TJ looked at me and gave me a 'seriously?' look. I just smirked at him. I saw Jon get up. TJ turned around and Jon hit him with dirty deeds and went for the pin.

1...2...3!!

"And the winner of this match, Dean Ambrose!!" The crowd cheered as the shield's theme went off. I entered the ring and gave Jon a hug. He kissed my forehead and we exited the ring. We headed to the back and waited for TJ. When he got backstage, Jon and I gave him a hug.

"Great match Jon," TJ said. "Yeah it was. Some of your moves were impressive," Jon replied. "Thanks." Jon nodded and we went our separate ways to our locker rooms. Jon went straight to the shower and I sat on the couch with Colby. About five minutes later, Jon came back and I went to the bathroom and changed into my sweats.

 About five minutes later, Jon came back and I went to the bathroom and changed into my sweats

I put my hair in a messy bun and left the bathroom. TJ was already here and we decided to leave the arena and head off.