Chapter 10

I woke up the next day with warm arms wrapped around me. I looked over and saw Jon still sleeping. I smiled and wriggled out of his grip. I headed to the bathroom and changed.

I did my hair and makeup then left the bathroom

I did my hair and makeup then left the bathroom. Jon was just starting to get up. He looked over at me and smiled.

"Morning beautiful." "Morning Jon." He got up and gave me a kiss on the cheek then headed into the bathroom. I grabbed my phone off the beside table and went downstairs. I saw TJ, Colby, and Joe already downstairs. I joined them in the living room.

"Morning guys," I said. "Morning Nicki." "Is Jon up?" TJ asked. "Yeah. He'll be down soon." As if on cue, Jon came downstairs and sat down next to me wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

"What should we do tonight?" I asked. "I don't know. We have the day off," Jon answered. "I'm gonna ask Nattie and April if they wanna hang out," I said getting up. They nodded and I went upstairs to get my purse. I texted Nattie and April asking them if they wanna meet up at the mall. They replied saying they'll meet me at the food court. I grabbed my purse and went downstairs.

"I'm leaving. I'll see you guys later," I said. "Okay. See ya Nicki," TJ said. I walked over to Jon and gave him a quick kiss. "Bye babe. Have fun. I love you," Jon said. "I love you too." I grabbed Jon's keys and left the house. I got in Jon's rental car and drove off to the mall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Have you and Jon decided on a date for your wedding?" Nattie asked as we sat at the food court. "We haven't really talked about it." "Seriously?? You've been engaged for a month now and you haven't talked about you wedding?!?" April exclaimed. I just nodded. "No offense, but you guys need to talk about it," Nattie said. "I know Nattie. We just haven't found time to talk about it right now." "And why is that?" April asked. "Jon, Colby, Joe, and I are staying with TJ at the moment and we just haven't talked about it." They looked confused. "You're staying with the new guy?" Nattie questioned. "TJ and Colby are brothers," I replied. "Oh. Now that makes sense." I nodded.

"Nicki, you really need to talk to Jon about your wedding," April said. "I know. And we will when we have time alone." "Give me your phone," April said sticking her hand out. "What? Why?" I asked confused. "Just give me your phone." I sighed and handed her my phone.

Jon's POV

Colby, Joe, TJ, and I were just chatting and being bored until my phone rang. I took it out and saw Nicki was calling me. I was a little confused since she never calls me when she's hanging with Nattie and April.

>PHONE CONVO<
Me: Hello?
???: Hey Jon. It's April.
Me: Hey April. Quick question, why do you have Nicki's phone?
April: Because I need to talk to you.
Me: About what?
April: Why haven't you and Nicki been talking about your wedding?
Me: Because we've never had time to talk about it.
April: Well, you should.
Me: And we will. Just not right now. We're staying at Colby's brother's place.
April: Then get your ass over to the mall. We'll be waiting for you at the food court.
Me: Do I seriously have to go?
April: Yes. You do.
Me: Fine. Only because Nicki's there.
April: Aww. That's cute. See you soon.
Me: Yup. Bye.
>END PHONE CONVO<

I hung up and put my phone away. I got up off the couch and faced the guys.

"I've been told by April to go to the mall and meet them at the food court," I told them. "Why?" Colby asked. "I don't know. April said Nicki and I should start talking about our wedding." "Got it." "Yeah. TJ, can I borrow your car? Nicki took our rental," I asked him. "Yeah. Sure. The keys are on the counter," he said. "Thanks." He nodded and I grabbed the keys and left the house. I got in the car and drove off to the mall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay. I'm here," I said walking over to Nattie, April, and Nicki. "Sit," April said pointing to the spot next to Nicki. I did as she said and wrapped my arm around Nicki. "So why am I here exactly??" I asked confused. "Nattie and April want us to talk about our wedding. Plus, they want to plan it," Nicki answered. "Are you sure you want t plan it?" I asked Nattie and April. "Definitely. We want our girl to have a wedding to remember," April replied. "We'll take care of everything. All you need to do is tell us the date and some minor details like colors, guests, a theme if you want one, and the location," Nattie added. "I don't know Nattie. I think Jon and I should help with something. I mean, it is OUR  wedding," Nicki said. "Nicki, we don't want you and Jon to stress over any of this. We'll take care of it," April said. "Are you sure?" I asked. "Absolutely." "Thank you. I guess." "No problem."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Normal POV

I just pulled into the driveway and saw Jon waiting for me by TJ's car. I got out of the car and walked over to him. He grabbed my hand and we went inside. Colby, Joe, and TJ were in the living room playing some video game.

"We're home," I said. "What took you guys so long?" Colby asked not looking away from the TV. "Nattie and April made us talk about our wedding," Jon replied. "Oh. Fun," TJ said. "Yeah. Not really," I said. "And why is that?" Joe asked. "Because Nattie and April want to plan this huge wedding and invite the whole roster and Jon and I want a small wedding with just our families and friends," I answered. "Ah. Gotcha." "Did you decide on what kind of wedding you want?" TJ asked. "Yeah. After a lot of convincing, Jon and I are having a small wedding." "At least you get the wedding you want," Colby said. "Yup." Jon and I sat down on the couch and watched them play video games. I laid my head on Jon's shoulder and he wrapped his arm around me.

After watching them play for a few hours, I was getting tired. I yawned and Jon looked at me.

"Tired?" he asked. I nodded. "Do you wanna go upstairs?" I nodded again. He got up and picked me up off the couch carrying me upstairs to our room. He set me down on the bed and laid down next to me. I cuddled into his chest as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"I love you Nicki." "I love you too Jon." He kissed my head and I drifted off to sleep.