Chapter 18

"Are you serious?!?!" April exclaimed. I am currently in April's and Nattie's room. I just told them about Layla wanting a rematch for my title. "Yup," I answered. "That little bitch," Nattie added. "That's exactly what I said." "What are you going to do?" April asked. "I don't know. Why do you think I came to you guys?" "Nicki, look at the bright side. At lease you can still use the spear," Nattie said. I sighed. "I guess you're right."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

>SKIP TO MONDAY AT RAW<

I just finished getting ready for my match with Layla. Earlier, my dad told me that no one is allowed to be at ringside for me. This is just fucking great.

"Nicki and Layla to the ramp. Nicki and Layla to the ramp."

I sighed and Jon, Joe, and Colby gave me a hug before I left. "Good luck Nicki," Joe and Colby said. "Thanks." "Good luck baby girl." "Thanks Jon." He kissed my forehead and I left the locker room. I got to the ramp and saw Layla warming up. She looked over at me and smirked. I just glared at her. "Good luck out there Nicki. You're gonna need it," she said as her theme went off. I watched as she walked down the ramp. She entered the ring and my theme played. I walked down the ramp as the crowd screamed. I got in the ring and handed the ref my belt.

>SKIP TO THE END OF THE MATCH<

Layla had the upper hand. I was laying on the mat as she kicked me. "The championship is mine!!" she screamed as she kicked me in the stomach. She grabbed me by my arm and punched me in the jaw. I fell on the mat and she went for the pin.

1..2..

I kicked out. There's no way she's getting my championship. She started screaming at the ref. That gave me a chance to crawl over to the bottom rope. I bent down in a corner right when she turned around. I hit her with a spear and went for the pin.

1..2..3..

"And your winner, and still the divas champion, Nicki!!" The ref raised my arm and handed me my championship. The crowd cheered. I left the ring and went up the ramp. When I was backstage, I was attacked by 3 muscular guys in a group hug. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Congrats Nicki!!" they said. "Thanks guys." They let go and Jon pulled me into a hug. "I knew you could do it," he said. I smiled. "Thanks baby." He kissed my head and we went to the locker room. When we got to the locker room, I changed into something comfortable and collapsed on the couch next to Jon.

"You alright babe?" Jon asked wrapping his arm around my shoulders. "Yeah. Just a little sore." "I can see. Layla gave you quite a beating." "I know." I laid my head on Jon's shoulder and closed my eyes.