Chapter 11

>SKIP TO MONDAY<

The guys and I are currently at Raw and in our locker room. I have a match with Jon tonight against Layla and Fandango. I was in the bathroom and changed into my ring attire.

 I was in the bathroom and changed into my ring attire

I did my hair and makeup and left the bathroom. I saw the guys on the couch ready to go. Jon saw me and stood up.

"You ready to kick some ass?" Jon asked. "Aren't I always?" "True." I chuckled and grabbed my divas championship. Jon and I headed to our entrance spot. Fandango's theme went off and him and Layla came out and danced their way to the ring. I couldn't help but laugh.

"What's so funny?" Jon asked. "Just the fact that they dance their way to the ring all the time. I find it so stupid, it's hilarious." "Got it." I looked over at the TV and saw them in the ring. The shield's theme went off and Jon and I headed down the stairs. We got to the barricade and Jon jumped over. I handed him my championship and jumped over. He handed me my belt and we went in the ring. Jon and I decided that he would start off against Fandango. I handed my belt to one of the ring announcers and the ref rand the bell.

>SKIP TO THE END OF THE MATCH<

Jon and Fandango are in the ring laying on the mat. He faced our corner and I stuck my hand out. He slowly crawled over to me as Fandango crawled over to Layla. Jon tagged me in and Fandango tagged in Layla. I went after her and clotheslined her. She got up and I clotheslined her again. I went for another clothesline, but she ducked and hit me with a drop kick. She went for the pin but I kicked out at 2. She started screaming at the ref and I slowly got up. I backed up in a corner and bent down. Layla turned her attention back to me and I hit her with a spear. I went for the pin.

1...2...

She kicked out. I was in shock. No one has EVER kicked out of a spear. I saw Jon in shock as well. I snapped back to reality when Layla pulled me by my hair. She threw me at the ropes and hit me with a clothesline. I got up and she went for another clothesline. I ducked and bounced off the ropes. I hit her with a drop kick and went for the pin.

1...2...

She kicked out. I was running out of patience. I picked her up and looked over at Jon. He nodded in approval and I hit her with Jon's finisher. I went for the pin again.

1...2...3...

"And your winners Dean Ambrose and the divas champion, Nicki!!" Jon came in the ring and gave me a hug. Fandango came in the ring and checked on Layla. I looked over at Jon and he looked down at me. We nodded and we did our own little dance move. We laughed and left the ring. I grabbed my belt and we went backstage.

"Nicki, Jon, that was hilarious," Colby said as we entered the locker room. "I'm guessing you saw us mock them?" "Hell yeah we did. And it was fucking hilarious!!" Joe exclaimed. "Thank you," Jon and I said and bowed. Colby and Joe laughed and I headed to the bathroom. I took a shower and changed.

I put my hair in a ponytail and left the bathroom

I put my hair in a ponytail and left the bathroom. I sat on the couch and Jon went into the bathroom. He came back about 10 minutes later.

"Should we head back to the hotel?" Jon asked. "Yeah." We got up off the couch and left the locker room. We met up with TJ at his locker room. The five of us left the arena and drove off to the hotel.