Chapter 16

Once we were backstage, I was pulled into a hug by Colby. I laughed and hugged him back. "Congrats Nicki!!" he exclaimed. "Thanks Colb." I let go and Joe pulled me into a hug. "Great match." "Thanks Joe." We let go and I told the guys to go to the locker room and that I'll catch up with them in a few. They nodded and left.

A couple minutes later, Layla came backstage and I smirked. I walked over to her. "What the hell do you want?" she asked me. "I just wanted to let you know that since I won, stay the hell away from me and Jon," I told her. She smirked. "And if I don't?" "I'll hit you with another pedigree. Actually, I might hit you with dirty deeds, a curb stomp, a spear, or a superman punch. You can choose which one," I threatened and walked away to the locker room. I walked in and saw the guys on the couches, as usual. I went over to the bathroom and changed into something more comfortable. I threw my hair in a ponytail and walked out of the bathroom. I sat next to Jon and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"So why did you tell us to go to the locker room?" Jon asked. "You didn't beat up Layla did you?" Colby asked. "No. She was already beat up anyway. Even if I wanted to beat her up, it wouldn't be that fun since I beat her up pretty good in the ring," I explained. "Then what did you do?" Joe asked. "I had to tell Layla something." "What did you tell her?" Jon asked worried. "I told her to stay away from us or I will hit her with another pedigree. Then I told her I actually might hit her with dirty deeds, a curb stomp, a spear, or a superman punch since all of them are really painful. I let her choose which one," I answered. "So you basically threatened her?" Joe clarified. "Yeah. Pretty much." That's when all three of them attacked me with a group hug. "We are so proud of you Nicki!!" I  laughed and hugged them back. "Thanks guys, but I can't breathe." "Sorry," they said and let go.