Chapter 6

I woke up the next morning with warm, strong arms wrapped around me. I was about to get up until I was pulled back down. I turned around and saw Jon with his eyes close and a smirk on his face. I chuckled quietly while shaking my head.

"Jon, please let me go." "No," he replied in his normal morning voice. I sighed. "Pleas Jon. I love you," I begged. He opened his eyes and smiled at me. "I love you too baby. But I'm not letting you go." He smirked. "Please," I said. "Nope." "Jonny, can you please let me go?" I asked giving him the puppy eyes. "Don't give me that look. You know I can't resist it." I just continued giving him the look. "Fine," he said and let me go. I smiled and got out of bed and searched through my bag. I found an outfit and headed to the bathroom. I took a shower and changed.

I braided my hair and added a little makeup

I braided my hair and added a little makeup. I left the bathroom and saw Jon standing there shirtless. I might'be gotten distracted. Jon looked over at me and smirked.

"You like what you see?" " Um.. uh.." Jon chuckled. "I'm gonna take that as a yes." He put on a shirt then came over to me. I glared at him. "Babe, you need to warn me when you don't have a shirt on. You know I get distracted easily." "But I find it hilarious when you get distracted." "That's not very nice." I pouted and crossed my arms over my chest. "Aww baby. You know I love you," he said wrapping his arms around me in a hug. I sighed and hugged him back. "I love you too." We let go of the hug and Jon went into the bathroom while I sat on the couch. Jon came out a few minutes later and sat next to me.

"So, what should we do today?" Jon asked. "We should go to the beach." "That's a possibility." "Please Jon. I'll love you forever." He looked at me confused. "Don't you already?" "Yes, but that's besides the point. Can we please go to the beach?" I gave him the puppy fave and he sighed. "Fine. We can go to the beach." "Yay!! I love you!!" I kissed his cheek then took out my phone.

"What are you doing?" Jon asked. "Inviting Nattie, April, Colby, and Joe. Is that okay?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "Yeah. That's fine. I was just gonna ask you if you were going to invite them." "Ah. Gotcha." I sent them a text and they all replied saying that they'll meet us in the lobby. I told Jon and he nodded. I got up from the couch and went to the bathroom to change.

 I got up from the couch and went to the bathroom to change

I came out and saw Jon ready to go.

"You ready to go?" Jon asked. "Yup." He grabbed my hand and we walked out of the room and took the elevator to the lobby. Once the elevator stopped, we got out and saw Colby, Joe, Nattie, and April waiting for us. We walked over to them and I gave them a quick hug.

"Are you guys ready to go?" I asked them. "Yup." "Then let's go," Nattie said. All of us left the hotel, got in our cars, and headed off to the beach.