Chapter 17

We were about to leave the arena when my phone rang. I checked the called ID and saw it was my dad. I sighed and answered it.

>PHONE CONVO<
Me: Hey Dad. What's up?
Dad: Nicole Dawn Levesque. Come to my office. Now!!
Me: Okay. May I ask why?
Dad: Just come down here.
>END PHONE CONVO<

He hung up and I put my phone away. I faced Jon, Joe, and Colby. "I gotta go. My dad needs me at his office. Apparently, I'm in trouble since he called me by my full name," I told them. "Do you want us to wait for you by the car or do you want us to come with you?" Jon asked. "Come with me. Please?" I begged. They nodded and followed me to my dad's office. When we got there, I knocked on the door and heard my dad yell 'come in'. The guys stayed in the hallway while I went inside.

"Hi Daddy," I said hoping I wasn't in trouble. "Nicki, care to explain why you threatened Layla earlier?" he asked. "How do you know I threatened her?" "She came to my office not to long after your match and told me." "That little bitch," I mumbled. "Watch your language." "Sorry." "Now please explain why you threatened her." "Because she's not gonna leave me and Jon alone until she gets the championship from me. Besides, if I didn't, who knows what she's gonna do," I explained. "That really doesn't give you the right to threaten an employee," Dad said. I sighed. "What do you want me to do then?" I asked. "Layla asked for a rematch." "Okay. Fair enough." "But you can't use another superstars moves. You can only use the spear. That's it," he continued. I got wide eyed. "Are you freaking kidding me right now?!?!?! That's not fair!!!" "It's what Layla said. It's either that or you get stripped of the title." "Wait, you said nothing about stripping me of the title," I mentioned. "As your boss, it's my responsibility to take care of my employees actions. If a superstar or diva threatens another superstar or diva, the get stripped of their title, if they have one, or they get suspended for a month," my dad said. "You gotta be kidding me." "So what's your answer. The rematch or getting stripped of the title?" I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. "I'll take the stupid rematch." "Good answer. You may go." I nodded and left the office. Jon, Joe, and Colby were sitting on the floor outside the door. They got up once they saw me.

"So what happened?" Colby asked. "First, I get in trouble for threatening Layla. Second, she gets a fucking rematch for my title," I replied. "Well, that's not too bad," Joe said. "That's not all. The most awesome part is that I can't use another superstars moves. The only move I can use is Joe's," I said sarcastically. "Which move?" Joe asked. "Spear." He nodded. "What would happen if you didn't agree to the rematch?" Jon asked. "I would've gotten stripped of the title." "Are you fucking kidding me right now?!?!?!" "Nope. That's what my dad said." "Damn." "I know. Lets just go back to the hotel." They nodded and we left the arena. We got int he car and headed off to the hotel.