Chapter 7

>SKIP TO NEXT MONDAY AT RAW<

We just walked into the arena and all of us were really exited for today. You see, Colby's younger brother, TJ, is in the audience and he's gonna be spending all wee with us since we'll be in Iowa for the week. We all miss TJ. He's a really good friend of ours.

Anyway, we got to our locker room and went inside. I checked the time and saw it as 7:55. Raw starts in 5 minutes. I felt my phone vibrate. I grabbed it and saw I had a text from TJ.

To: Nicki is the best friend ever
From: TJ is the best friend ever
I'm here. I'm sitting right where you guys would come down the stairs. I'm in the front row.

To: TJ is the best friend ever
From: Nicki is the best friend ever
Okay. I'll let Colby know.

To: Nicki is the best friend ever
From: TJ is the best friend ever
Okay. Thanks

I put my phone away and faced the guys. "TJ's here. He said he's in the front row on the side we come down the stairs." Colby's smile drew wider. "I finally get to see my little brother!!!" he exclaimed. Joe, Jon, and I chuckled. "Someone's excited," I said while going into the bathroom to change into my new ring attire with the shield.

 "Someone's excited," I said while going into the bathroom to change into my new ring attire with the shield

I did my hair and makeup and left the bathroom. Colby and I have a mixed tag match against Batista and Paige. The guys were already ready and we headed to the top of the stairs for our match.

I heard Batista's theme go off and I saw him walk down the ramp on the TV that was in the back. Once he was in the ring, Paige's theme went off as she walked down the ramp and entered the ring. Then the shield's music hit.

"And their opponents, representing the shield, Seth Rollins and the divas champion, Nicki!!"

We walked down the stairs and we were introduced. When we were at the barricade, I saw TJ smiling as us. I gave him a quick smile back and jumped over the barricade. Colby and I entered the ring while Jon and Joe stayed at ringside. Colby and I headed over to our corner and decided that I would start off against Paige.

>SKIP TO THE END OF THE MATCH<

Colby and Batista were currently in the ring on the mat. I stretched out my hand encouraging Colby to tag me in and Paige did the same thing to Batista. Colby tagged me in and Batista tagged in Paige. I charged after her and clotheslined her. She tried to clothesline me but I ducked and drop kicked her. She got up slowly and I did another drop kick. I grabbed her and flipped her. When I knew she was down, I looked over at Jon and smirked. He smirked back knowing I was going to do his finisher. I grabbed her and hit Jon's finisher, dirty deed. She was down and I went for the pin.

1...2...3!!

"And you winners, Seth Rollins and Nicki!!"

The audience screamed. Colby slid in the ring and gave me a hug. We let go and exited the ring. Jon, Joe, Colby and I walked up the ramp and headed to our locker room. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. I got out and changed into something more comfortable.

I put my hair in a ponytail and didn't bother putting on makeup

I put my hair in a ponytail and didn't bother putting on makeup. I left the bathroom and sat on the couch next to Jon.

"That was an amazing match Nicki and Colby. I was not expecting Nicki to do Jon's finisher. That was pretty cool," someone said. The four of us faced the door and smiled at who we saw. "TJ!!!" all of us exclaimed. We got up and ave him a hug. TJ chuckled and hugged us back. "Hey guys." We let go of the hug. "We missed you TJ," I told him. "I missed you guys too." "Colby's been excited to see you ever since we got off the plane," Jon said. "Seriously?" "Yeah. I missed my younger brother," Colby replied. "I missed you too Colby." "Should we get going to the hotel??" I asked. "How about we stay at my house?" TJ asked. "Are you sure?" Joe asked. "Of course. There's a lot of extra room for all of you." "Okay. We can catch up when we get to your house," I said. They agreed and we left the locker room and headed out the arena. Jon, Joe, and I got in Jon's rental car and Colby went with TJ. We left the parking lot and followed TJ and Colby to their house.