Transferee

Two years and a half ago...........

It was already the start of classes everyone was in their respective rooms until a bluenette haired girl barged inside in a certain room.

''I-I'm sorry I'm late!'' she bowed many times.

The teacher was already an old woman, she gave a warm smile, ''You're just in time my dear'' she said. ''Why don't you introduce yourself to us?''

The bluenette girl somehow gave out a sigh of relief. She then went in the middle and turned toward her classmates-to-be. ''Good morning everyone! My name is Kuroko Tetsumi! Please take care of me!'' she then smiled widely and bowed.

Yes, you heard it right. Her name is Kuroko Tetsumi

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

....Kuroko? Are you wondering? Is she somehow related to the phantom sixth man of the generation of miracles?

Yes, she is.

In fact, she is the younger  twin sister of Kuroko Tetsuya.

Tetsumi and Tetsuya (a/n: I'll be using 'Kuroko' since we're all used to it, though Tetsuya is his name and Kuroko is his family name :3) are twins, Tetsumi was seperated from Kuroko at the age of 5 for some 'unknown' reasons. She was forced to be with her uncle in States. But After 10 years, she finally came back........came back for her older twin brother....

She has the opposite personality of Kuroko, she is rather a cheerful type of person.

When break time came, she visited her brother in the gym since she knew he was a player. She entered the gym andsaw many players she was amazed when suddenly someone tapped her shoulder.

"Looking for someone 'ssu?'' Kise asked."If you're---" He then paused, he was a bit surprised since she resembles someone he knew.

"K-Kurokocchi!!! W-Why are you dressed as a girl?!....But....you somehow looks cute 'ssu!" -Kise

Tetsumi blinked a few times then smiled. "You know my nii-chan?"

Kise tilted his head, "Nii-chan 'ssu?" He was a bit confused.

"Ryouta! What are you--- Gaah! A female Tetsu!" A girl with long red hair and green eyes wearing glasses was surprised as she saw Tetsumi.

"Akicchi! Look! Look! Kurokocchi is dressing up as a girl 'ssu!" he pulled Aki toward Tetsumi.

"Kise-kun, this is my sister.." said Kuroko as he suddenly appeared before Tetsumi.

"Ahhh! Kurokocchi! Don't just appear from nowhere 'ssu!" -Kise

But before Kuroko can speak, he was already been hugged by Tetsumi. "Nii-chan!!! I miss you!!!!"

Kuroko hugged her back and gently patted her back. "I miss you too....Tetsumi" he let out a small smile on his lips which made both Aki and Kise surprised.

"K-Kurokocchi just....smiled?" -Kise

"Y-Yeah...he did....." -Aki

Just then Kuroko's small smile faded as he leaned back and faced his sister, "How are you? Are you behaving well in our uncle's place?"

Tetsumi pouted "Of course I am, I have always----"

"If I may remind you, practice is not over" Akashi came walking toward them.

Tetsumi peeked from Kuroko's shoulder and saw Akashi, she was a bit surprised.

"And this is?" he asked.

"She is my sister" Kuroko said and turned to Tetsumi as if signing her to introduce herself with his pokerface.

As his twin, she quickly got it and turned to Akashi and smiled. "My name is Kuroko Tetsumi, I am a transferee..." she then paused and turned to her brother then back to him. "Thank you for taking care of my nii-chan" she said as she bowed politely.