[Character Info: Kuroko Tetsumi]

Character Info:

Name: Kuroko Tetsumi

Age:  14 (Teiko)
          17 (Rakuzan/ Present)

Height: 5'1 (the same height as Aida Riko)

Weight: 47 kg

Birthday: January 31 (Since she's the younger twin of Kuroko Tetsuya so they have the same birthday)

Blood type: A

School: Teiko (Junior high for one month and a half)

               Rakuzan (Senior high)

Talent: Bake and Cook

             Piano

             Act and Sing

Relatives: Tsukimori Ayame (Mother) [I've just given her that name for the story :3]

                   Kuroko Saito (Father) [And so is the father]

                   Kuroko Tetsuya (Older twin)

                   Grandmother (Father's side)  [I'm still planning for a name]

                   Tsukimori Ryousuke (Granfather)

Appearance: She has sky blue hair like her brother, and so is her eyes. Her hair reaches down her shoulder and a bit curl at the end. She quite resembles Kuroko Tetsuya since their twins. In the latest chapters, her hair has grown down to her waist.

Personality: Unlike Kuroko Tetsuya, Tetsumi is a cheerful and energetic kind of girl. She loves cottoncandies, icecreams, cupcakes and cakes. She also loves flowers and especially white rose and bluebell flowers. She knows many traditional Japanese ethics since her grandma taught her. She is polite towards the old people.

Description of ages: At the age of 6 she was brought to States by her uncle and auntie who are doctors to have her health medications since she had a coronary heart disease. She met Akashi at the age of 5 and Imayoshi at the age of 7. She got accident at the age of 13. She returned back to Japan at the age of 14. She got pregnant before her 15th birhtday (which I skipped). She returned to Japan at the age of 17.

-------------------------------

I'll be posting Aki's character info since she's an important character in the later series.

You can read Kuroyuki's character info in the story 'Emperor's sister' by strawbirella :3