Demon King's Anger (XD)

• Dedicated to SoranoHikari

While they were walking, they went to a bike rental and rented a bike, Akashi sat on the driver seat, waiting for Tetsumi to get on.

"It's kinda surprising to see you riding this." Tetsumi chuckled softly as she went on and sat on the back seat, she then wrapped her arms around his waist from behind. "I'm all set! Lead me to the place where you wanted to bring me oh great emeperor~" She teases him a bit.

"Bike and emperor seem to not blend together." Akashi said, chuckling. He then started to pedal, his hair flowing along with the wind. This time, he was nnot minding that someone might catch them, seeing them together at all.

Tetsumi rested her head at his back, smiling to herself. "I love you.. Seijuro.." she said in a whispering tone as she closes her eyes.

"I know.. I know.." He continues biking, going to the rural places just to get away from stress and everything that drags them down, he smiled at himself as they were together again despite the barriers placed between them. They have both gone through to many things and now, they were once again together.

When Tetsumi opened her eyes, she was looking around them. 'You do know where we are going, right?" She asked, smiling as she look at his back and reach out to touch his hair.

"No.. I have no idea.." He chuckled at her. He then drove to a flower field, a land owned by his family. He drove in the middle of it, hoping Tetsumi to like the scenery despite him knowing that she loves flowers.

As Tetsumi looked once again at the surrounding, she was surprised to see a field of flowers. "S-Sei-chan!! Look!! Uwaaaa~! I didn't know there was a field of flower around here!"

He smiled at what she said, he then stopped at the midle of the field where there was a shady tree, he parks the bike and held her hand, helping her go down before he did.

Tetsumi was smiling wiely at the site, she was still holding his hand when he went down. She walked a bit before releasing his hand, she then knelt to touch some flowers and picked one and smelled it. "So pretty.. They're so pretty.." She looked at him, smiling happily "Right, Seijuro?"

Akashi kenlt infront of her and took a flower and puts it behind her ear, smiling lovingly at her. "But the one holding it is prettier than any flower in the world.."

She blushed light and smiled at him. "Well at least I can be the prettiest in your eyes.." She then chuckled softly and leans to give a sweet pech on his lips. "Thank you.. for everything.. Seijuro.."

"I would do anything for you Tetsumi.." He then reach out and strokes her hair, then he cupped her cheek and leaned forward to kiss her again, this time deeper and more passionately, he placed his other hand on her waist.

Tetsumi kissed him back lovingly, her hands on his chest, she then gently pushed him to lie down on the flower bed without breaking the kiss, after a short while she pulled back from the kiss since she was out of breath, she was on top of him. "I love you forever.. Seijuro.." She whispered softly, smiling sweetly, her cheeks blushing.

"I love you 'til every stars has falled down.." Akashi wrapped his arms around her waist and rolled so that he'll be over her. He stared in her sapphire eyes, he just can't help but fall inlove with this imperfect girl inside his arms. He then leans and kisses her forehead.

She closed her eyes when he kissed her forehea and when he leans back, she opened her eyes and stared back at his beautiful crimson eyes, she smiled at him, "I would like to have a small garden when we will have our own house, okay?"

He chuckled then smirks at her. "Okay. A garden it is then.. though I want to have a work out gym inside the house, would you mind?"

She blinked a few times then grinned. "Deal. I would love to see you all sweaty." She chuckled playfully but then stopped. "Oh wait.. wouldn't that be a big house then?"