Leaving

As Tetsumi went back the gym, the members were practicing shooting, the stringers were playing on their own. Akshi on the other hand, was seating and was checking the basketball formations.

Since Tetsumi didn't want to disturb Akashi, she decided to take her leave and just wait for him in the gate.

Kuroko followed her there, "You've been thinking more stuff than before, are you okay?" he asked.

Of course he knew when something was bothering his sister or not. He was her older twin brother after all.

Tetsumi turned toward her brother, a bit surprised but then she managed to smile, "Ah nii-chan, are you done with your practice?"

Kuroko just stared at her then sighed, "I am worried about my little sister, the day is today..What is in your mind?"

"Well..." she paused and looked at the ground, "I..I don't want to go...I don't want to leave...mom..dad..grandma..you...Sei-chan...and my friends...."

"But we don't want you to leave us either...for eternity..." he patted her head, "You'll be alright, and if you'll be alright, we'll be alright.."

She looked at him with teary eyes, "Nii-chan..." she at once hugged him, burying her head on his shoulder, "I..I'm gonna miss you..."

He hugged her back gently, "You may think it is long but before you know it, you are done.." he leaned back and smiles at her as he cups her cheek. He then patted her head once again, "And it's not like you'll really be alone.."

She blinked a few times, confused, "W..What do you mean?"

"Akashi-kun left all the responsibilities to Midorima-kun saying he'll be overseas to be with the woman he loves..But will come back in a day or two and I figured out it was you who he is mentioning about.." -Kuroko

"EH?! HE'S COMING WITH ME?!" she then gave out a heavy sigh, trying to calm herself, "I thought he was not serious...I tried stopping him...but..that guy...really..."

"I though you know.. he was not attending practice much, reasoning he is fixing his papers.." -Kuroko

"I thought...he was going to drop me in the airport...." -Tetsumi

"Akashi-kun.. I thought he had told you.." Kuroko looked at her as if saying 'what are you going to do?'

She heaves out another heavy sigh, "he already arranged his papers..What else can I do?....BakaSei.."

Just then her phone rang, indicating a text message.

From: Sei-chan

Are you ready? Are your stuff already set?

Tetsumi sighed and replied,

To: Sei-chan

Yes I am, I'm waiting for you at the school gate..

As soon as she replied, another text was recieved.

From: Sei-chan

Wait for me, okay? I wil just fix things with coach and we'll go our way.

-Replies-

Okay..I'll be waiting for you here.. :) <3

After that she kept her phone in her pocket.

"I know Akashi-kun will take care of you..So I won't tell take care...Come back Tetsumi.. come back to us with a smile." Kuroko said, smiling gently.

She nodded at her brother and smiled, "I promise nii-chan. I'll return as soon as I finish my business there."

"I always wish for your safety.." he then turned his head to see Akashi walking toward them.