A Brother's Permission

After the match, in Maji...

Kuroko was blinking, staring at the vanilla shake in front of him, "Akashi-kun... What is this all about?"

Akashi looked at him with a radiant smile, "I simply wanted to treat my teammates who just won a game.."

The GoM was in the resto too, "... What.... is ... happening....."

"He said he's gonna treat his teammates but all we got is a carton of regular fries..... for the 4 of us??!!" Aomine complained.

Meanwhile Tetsumi was busy talking with Momoi in another table.

Akashi looked seriously in Kuroko's eyes, "Tetsuya... Are you aware of.. the word.... love? That moment when... you simply just wanted to be with the person you laid your eyes upon... that you are willing to take any measure just to have her..?"

"Is it all about my sister?" he asked, straight to the point, he was staring at Akashi then back to the milkshake a multiple times.

Akashi closed his eyes, "I know you understand what I mean,Tetsuya. And yes... It is about her.... I will go straight to my point... I wanted to court her. But of course, I need your permission before I do so,"

He turns to Tetsumi then back to Akashi then to the milkshake and thinks for a long while, "..If Tetsumi would be happy with it then..." he takes the milkshake, " But If you hurt her...I'll be taking her back"

He smiled warmly at him, ".. So I have your permission?"

Kuroko stares for a while at Akashi then turns to the milkshake and slightly nodded before drinking it.

For some reason there was a bright atmosphere around Akashi, he was....sparkling...., "Very well then!!~ Everyone, we are ready to leave.... Let us go..."

"EEEHH??!!!~" -GoM

"It's time to go?" Tetsumi asked as she turned to them.

"We'll be going home..." -Akashi

"With one regular fries... =_= Sweet.." -Aomine

"Daiki.... Do not complain.." -Akashi

When they went out the Maji, Tetsumi went walking beside her brother, "Nii-chan, lets visit the amusement park before we go home!" she said in a whispering tone.

Kuroko turned to her and looked at her blankly, "Why don't you take Akashi-kun with you instead?"

She turned  to Akashi then back to her brother, "but he wants to go home... I can't force him"

"I bet he would be very happy if you do so." -Kuroko

"I'll ask him! But if he doesn't want you'll come with me!" she pouted then went toward Akashi.

Kuroko just gave out a sigh and took a sip on the milkshake Akashi gave him.

"Sei-chan~! Sei-chan~!" she called as she went beside him.

Akashi turned to her, "Yes?"

"Would you like to come to amusement park with me? *smiles* I was asking nii-chan but he seems not in the mood and told me to ask you instead" She pouted.

Akashi was surprised when she invited him, he gulps a bit then smiled warmly, "Sure.... I would love to..."

"Really?! Yay!" she glomps at him.

He looks and smiled at her, patting her back lightly.

Tetsumi leaned back and smiled at him, "Shall we go now?"